Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

The strips alone are not amazing but it's quality chicken.
exactly. not much flavor but there are no weird chewy piece in there. ever. last two times i had the chicken sandwich at popeyes, the chicken meat was not good. i like canes because my kids love it. my son will take two pieces of toast, throw some strips in there, add some sauce, and make his own sandwich.

I used to love Zaxbys but I went to one in Atlanta and then one in Texas and both were trash. What happened?

Raising Canes killing it though. No greasy nonsense.

imagine how good the chicken would be if it were seasoned
it's not bad but it's not good either...im still never not going to eat it but i'm still not buying it though

perfect example of mid grade

imagine how good the chicken would be if it were seasoned
it's not bad but it's not good either...im still never not going to eat it but i'm still not buying it though

perfect example of mid grade
Exactly.

Like others have said, it seems to be quality chicken but for whatever reason they won't season their chicken.

Stupid.
Stupid.
Stupid.

Guess it's different for me. I grew up in a house with seasoning on damn near everything, it's made me appreciate Raising Cane's for what it is (the home bias doesn't help either lol)

Not everybody wants their chicken overly seasoned, or seasoned.

yall might just need to refine ya taste buds too imo :stoneface:

Guess it's different for me. I grew up in a house with seasoning on damn near everything, it's made me appreciate Raising Cane's for what it is (the home bias doesn't help either lol)

Not everybody wants their chicken overly seasoned, or seasoned.

yall might just need to refine ya taste buds too imo :stoneface:
Yea ok......

Their chicken is sort of on the flavorless side, so I switched it up and started getting the Canes chicken sandwich over their actual tender meal.

I wouldn’t actually say it’s flavorless, but not as salty as the other competitors and at my age now, I don’t mind it.

IMO, their chicken sandwich is perfect though. The sauce on the sandwich with the light lettuce slaps. I throw the Louisiana sauce all over the fries, it’s a great combination.

Their chicken is sort of on the flavorless side, so I switched it up and started getting the Canes chicken sandwich over their actual tender meal.

I wouldn’t actually say it’s flavorless, but not as salty as the other competitors and at my age now, I don’t mind it.

IMO, their chicken sandwich is perfect though. The sauce on the sandwich with the light lettuce slaps. I throw the Louisiana sauce all over the fries, it’s a great combination.

You can make your own sandwich out of the tender meal though. Instead of slaw just ask for an extra toast.

You can make your own sandwich out of the tender meal though. Instead of slaw just ask for an extra toast.

I tried that and it didn’t hit the same. The toast is way thiccer than their actual sandwich bread. But that toast with the sauce….*chef’s kiss*

Was upset when I saw a RC in en route to San Diego from LA, said ill stop at the next one....and never was a next one. Havent tried it ever.

Back
Top Bottom