Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

I dunno, I'd stick with a name brand robot vac (I have a Neato that works great, btw). I wouldn't want to risk some off-brand ****'s Li-ion battery blowing up while it's charging.

Its shipped/fulfilled by Amazon. Worst case scenario they cancel orders (and Amazon refunds you) if number of orders exceed the amount they were willing to sell at what we presume is a loss but idk what profit margin is on those. And the discount code is their own code. So that's on them to cancel or expire the code if say they only wanted to sell a promotional amount at that price but i promise yall are good.

willypete willypete good chance that oversized jacket gone be trash on me though. I bought it based odf how it looked on 6'2 150lb sz M models not guys built like me. Should have used boohooman or someone who has real ***** sized models in plus size clothes

datznasty datznasty early reports are coming in...
7F3E150F-A581-47D1-A338-59BEF73EA358.png

20220123_132503.jpg
Delivered. Feels pretty light for a robot 20220123_133300.jpg Gotta put it together a Lil bit. Might be worth 25 bux. Sending mines back.

Last edited:
Mine got in late afternoon yesterday. I'll open it up today and give whatever review on it I can.

Back
Top Bottom