Random facebook people adding you Vol. No mutual friends

Does this happen to anyone else? I keep getting weirdos trying to add me.. Its starting to creep me out. Is it just spam?

http://www.facebook.com/p...hp?id=1484431368&pc=1

n1484431368_8925.jpg

Not to mention this picture looks like its from 1996

Don't know who you are and no mutual friends = no add
Plus she looks like shes a sophmore from Bayside High word to Saved by the bell

Originally Posted by Da Infamous Jay

Don't know who you are and no mutual friends = no add
Plus she looks like shes a sophmore from Bayside High word to Saved by the bell

laugh.gif
Word. I never add them I just wonder how the hell they find me? Ireally hope spam and fake pages aren't going to infiltrate facebook too

i always get random adds after i join a group...i figure theyre adding me cuz theyre in the same group.. so i approve em..
dont even use facebook like that so i dont care

What I hate more is when people add me, then I see them around school or wherever and they don't half speak. Like you can comment on my pics and status butcan't speak? What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

What I hate more is when people add me, then I see them around school or wherever and they don't half speak. Like you can comment on my pics and status but can't speak? What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate that!!!! In NYC I always see people who add me on facebook or myspace but won't say anything. At St Johns it was so annoying

nah i just did this joint today.

it was a girl from like 2nd grade, and mom dukes brought up her name (why my mom remembered that *%%$ idk), but yeah i found her and i felt creepy the wholetime.

waiting on the accept

What I hate more is when people add me, then I see them around school or wherever and they don't half speak. Like you can comment on my pics and status but can't speak? What part of the game is that?

Or when people request you then you leave comments and they never reply
mad.gif
mad.gif
why the hell did you add me. Co workers trying to add me isunappreciated too.

reminds me....i saw you in chichos the night of that bikini contest...i think i said what up...i was DONE though
laugh.gif

those are by far the worst.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

mad.gif
mad.gif
why the hell did you add me.
Co workers trying to add me is unappreciated too.

I hate that +#%#, then you see they done have full blown convos with everyone else. They probably just want to be nosey and look at comments and pics.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

mad.gif
mad.gif
why the hell did you add me.
Co workers trying to add me is unappreciated too.

I hate that +#%#, then you see they done have full blown convos with everyone else. They probably just want to be nosey and look at comments and pics.
tired.gif

That's what I was thinking
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

reminds me....i saw you in chichos the night of that bikini contest...i think i said what up...i was DONE though
laugh.gif

Yeah I was done too, dancing on that shelf joint in the back.
laugh.gif

Speaking of which, do you know the black chick who was in it
nerd.gif
Even the white chick sitting beside me was like "she has a nice *+$"

Yea, I be gettin requests from ppl in Quebac, Africa, etc like "Yo, u're not even in the states"
laugh.gif
And ppl do request to be ya friend see u oncampus and just stare at u as u walk by.

Its mad weird too when people add you swearing they know you but dont? Naming the wrong schools n !@*%
laugh.gif
whats that all about.

Its mad weird too when people add you swearing they know you but dont? Naming the wrong schools n !@*%
laugh.gif
whats that all about.

I did that before
laugh.gif
I liked this kid in like the 1st grade named JoshuaMartinez but he moved a year later. I was searching hardbody to see what he looks like now, hitting up random dudes asking if they lived in Michigan
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom