Random/@%+? Stats ESPN Brings Up during sportscenter UnAppreciation

Find it real annoying when ESPN brings up stats/accomplishments that nobody cares about such as

For Ex.

"Blake Griffin did something only 4 players have ever done in the last 12 years. Score 25+, 3+ blocks, 2+ assists, & 9+ rebounds"

indifferent.gif

Ya know what i'm talking about
roll.gif

So annoying

/EndRant

Find it real annoying when ESPN brings up stats/accomplishments that nobody cares about such as

For Ex.

"Blake Griffin did something only 4 players have ever done in the last 12 years. Score 25+, 3+ blocks, 2+ assists, & 9+ rebounds"

indifferent.gif

Ya know what i'm talking about
roll.gif

So annoying

/EndRant

Yea i see what your saying i just hate when during games when announcers say "hes the best passing 230 6'4 shooting guard in the league" im just sitting there like how many are in the leauge like that in general
laugh.gif

Yea i see what your saying i just hate when during games when announcers say "hes the best passing 230 6'4 shooting guard in the league" im just sitting there like how many are in the leauge like that in general
laugh.gif

People in general do that...

Player A is the only one in the league to shoot 48.3% from the field, 42% from 3, get 6.54 rebounds, AND do it in under 34 minutes per game. It's just a way to make things sound better then they are or to fluff up stats.

People in general do that...

Player A is the only one in the league to shoot 48.3% from the field, 42% from 3, get 6.54 rebounds, AND do it in under 34 minutes per game. It's just a way to make things sound better then they are or to fluff up stats.

Hate this too... "He is the only guy born on a Tuesday to score 30pts in back to back games on his birthday" lol

Also hate when 2 teams are about to play each other and they bring up their match ups from like the past 20 years.... especially in College Sports is so irrelevant... Why does it matter what the UNC & Duke outcome was in 2004?? It has absolutely no relevance to the game about to be played

Hate this too... "He is the only guy born on a Tuesday to score 30pts in back to back games on his birthday" lol

Also hate when 2 teams are about to play each other and they bring up their match ups from like the past 20 years.... especially in College Sports is so irrelevant... Why does it matter what the UNC & Duke outcome was in 2004?? It has absolutely no relevance to the game about to be played

Like when they said the Jets are the only team to beat the Patriots and Colts on back to back games in the playoffs in the last 9 years. THEY'RE THE ONLY TEAM TO PLAY THE COLTS AND PATS ON BACK TO BACK GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 9 YEARS #%*++@%!

Like when they said the Jets are the only team to beat the Patriots and Colts on back to back games in the playoffs in the last 9 years. THEY'RE THE ONLY TEAM TO PLAY THE COLTS AND PATS ON BACK TO BACK GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 9 YEARS #%*++@%!

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly my point!

They be saying !$%* that is POINTLESS
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly my point!

They be saying !$%* that is POINTLESS
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 happens so much during baseball season, it's annoying.
Derek jeter is the only guy to hit for 2 hits on the 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the season while playing a day game after night game loss.
I'll be like.....
eek.gif
 whaaaaaaaat
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 happens so much during baseball season, it's annoying.
Derek jeter is the only guy to hit for 2 hits on the 2nd Tuesday of the 3rd month of the season while playing a day game after night game loss.
I'll be like.....
eek.gif
 whaaaaaaaat
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom