Ransom slaps Joe Budden homeboy

Video just went down, will be back up soon

http://www.traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=1776http://www.traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=1776
roll.gif

Ransom = Lame
Joe Budden = Lame

I can't wait until both of these gump #!+ %@!%%! fade into obscurity...

YouTube gangsters...what type of $@+# is this?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Ransom = Lame
Joe Budden = Lame

C'mon .. you listen to Gucci Mane.

smh.gif
this #*+% really is getting out of hand

dude who answered the door was Budden's brother? I don't know who he was and i don't know what kind of involvement he has but mobbin to a n_ househella deep and tryin to make dudes piss their pants is out of pocket

Dude really just stepped up and gave him an open hand to the face like that and that was it
eek.gif

Some n_'s woulda retrieved the shotty being as they just let dude go back in after that

I'm calling it right now, the first rapper to die in 09 will be a result of this "youtube" beef
smh.gif
And watch, there's gonna be an inditementthe next day because these stupid !%% n_'s record everything
roll.gif

Dude didn't smack him. If you look closely at the slow mo, you see he clapped his hands in dudes face. He just look shook, dude didn't get smacked. Nomatter how many dudes was around he woulda had a different reaction. His head didn't even move, a smack that loud would have pushed dude back. All theseclowns are lames. Only in NY do they pull bs like that. You show up somebody house here in the south, you gettin shot at, +*% talkin.

Originally Posted by Face82

Dude didn't smack him. If you look closely at the slow mo, you see he clapped his hands in dudes face. He just look shook, dude didn't get smacked. No matter how many dudes was around he woulda had a different reaction. His head didn't even move, a smack that loud would have pushed dude back. All these clowns are lames. Only in NY do they pull bs like that. You show up somebody house here in the south, you gettin shot at, +*% talkin.
That was in Jersey

Let that happen in BK or the BX, one of them would've ended up shot or stabbed

roll.gif
This ___ Ransom is dumb and so is Budden

How you gon go to someone doorstep.A lot of hood dudes woulda looked in the window saw it was Ransom and started blazin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
these dudes is mad wild...In reality if someonecomes to your house disrespecting you...you catch um right back at there crib but this whole video recording to prove your street cred stuff is bogus...selfincrimination ftl

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by Face82

Dude didn't smack him. If you look closely at the slow mo, you see he clapped his hands in dudes face. He just look shook, dude didn't get smacked. No
matter how many dudes was around he woulda had a different reaction. His head didn't even move, a smack that loud would have pushed dude back. All these
clowns are lames. Only in NY do they pull bs like that. You show up somebody house here in the south, you gettin shot at, +*% talkin.
laugh.gif
that wasnt even ny, only in the south are people that dumb

Jersey or whatever, They all the same to me. All on videos wasting they time talkin bout another %%% trying to move mixtapes.... Goin to dudes houses withcameras. Flashing burners all on camera. Ain't none of these dudes gangsta.

Edit: They not the same, I take that back. But these jersey dudes are lames.

They really wack for going around frontin like they really smacked dude.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Ransom = Lame
Joe Budden = Lame

And Gucci is 20 times more entertaining than these two idiots...and he doesn't have a TV show on YouTube...we know Gucci's resume when itcomes to beef too...so you can save that @%%#.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Ransom = Lame
Joe Budden = Lame

And Gucci is 20 times more entertaining than these two idiots...and he doesn't have a TV show on YouTube...we know Gucci's resume when it comes to beef too...so you can save that @%%#.

I was referring to the music more than anything.

And I agree these videos are dumb as @*@% for the most part.

Can't wait 'til his wack $+# fades into obscurity ..

After further review, Ransom is maaaaaaad lame for ACTING like he really did smack dude when in reality he put on a little show, clapped his hands in dudesface
smh.gif

Duke needs to be called out on that +!$@
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom