Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

superman8.gif

Joe and Nebraska said Migos didn't want to be there. She said it was awkward the whole time.

They didn't show any extra footage.

Joe also said he saw them in the mall earlier and it wasn't like that. They were doing this for the cameras. Believe whatever and whomever you want.
If what Budden said is true, then **** it all these cats doin it for the cameras. Like how Ak said Mensa was dapping him up and chopping it up before they got on set. Wasnt any problems.

Joe and Nebraska said Migos didn't want to be there. She said it was awkward the whole time.

They didn't show any extra footage.

Joe also said he saw them in the mall earlier and it wasn't like that. They were doing this for the cameras. Believe whatever and whomever you want.

Why would they have a problem before Joe was disrespectful?

I just watched another Migos interview from last night with E! and they were as cordial as they could be. Not a good interview, but they complied.

Yea Quavo was answering the questions. Didn't have the I don't want to be here vibe. Like they were just giving one word answers or something.

Joe was looking funny the whole time.

Last edited:
Interview didn't look too bad but they both said they didn't want to be there. Nebraska said she heard them talking. She never goes against the guests.

If that Vic Mensa **** is true, smh

They used to always tweet each other and ****. I think they've known each other for a cool min

A lot of _'s had know clue who she even was like that And then I think he Retweeted some *** pics or something and all his corny followers flocked

Naw they didn't know each other, just of each other. Go back and listen to the pod.

You know those Sprite or 7Up pics were all over the net being shared, right :lol:

They were posted up here

Just like Maliah or Bria Myles would be shown.

Interview didn't look too bad but they both said they didn't want to be there. Nebraska said she heard them talking. She never goes against the guests.

If that Vic Mensa **** is true, smh

So basically they probably didn't want to do it but were professional and did it anyway and was answering the questions. And Joe felt some type of way that they didn't want to do it and was looking like that the whole time.

And am with the irritating question.

Funny how Budden brought up ****** sassing him in the first 3 minutes of the episode

So basically they probably didn't want to do it but were professional and did it anyway and was answering the questions. And Joe felt some type of way that they didn't want to do it and was looking like that the whole time.

And ak with the irritating question.

Crazy thing is Joe is on record saying how he doesn't like to do interviews, and how he never wants to be there for interviews... yet he's upset with Migos for doing an interview they probably didn't want to do.

I get that some people are fans of this cat, but he's a walking contradiction. It's embarrassing at this point. :lol:

Just watched the interview and I didn't get the "I don't wanna be here" vibe at all even if they really didn't wanna be there.

Quavo was answering the Q's like he normally would. Takeoff did seemed annoyed at that dry *** question but I prolly would be too. Especially since the person asking has already said he thinks I'm the only one in the group that couldn't go solo.

They used to always tweet each other and ****. I think they've known each other for a cool min

A lot of _'s had know clue who she even was like that And then I think he Retweeted some *** pics or something and all his corny followers flocked
Naw they didn't know each other, just of each other. Go back and listen to the pod.

You know those Sprite or 7Up pics were all over the net being shared, right
laugh.gif

They were posted up here

Just like Maliah or Bria Myles would be shown.
Yeah I might go back and listen its been like 2 years. And you right about that, **** was everywhere
laugh.gif

At the same time tho, when Joe was really tweeting frequently he was one of the biggest voices of black twitter and I feel like once he started retweeting her showing love and then the podcast **** her black audience went up

Last edited:
Nah. Does it sound like it? Joe is a ho. Tell ya man go shoot some heroin with his fiend ***. Or maybe he can continue putting his hands on women since he acts like a female any way.

Yeah, because I was hoping you were trolling and weren't stupid.

Sadly, looks like it's the latter

Last edited:
Respect Joe, he was just replicating the energy don't kno why Migos got hot about that when it's obvious they didn't wanna be there

Along with the Vic situation, Akademiks flip flop off the mouth. Fam low key coulda been the next Charlemagne but he do too much backpedaling and would rather be rational and neutral when in person

All of the threads on here now are basically "let me choose a side"...and ****** go back and forth vouching for *****'s based on if you're a fan of whoever's involved or not.

Some of the **** y'all be arguing be wild trivial. I ain't never seen any of these ****** throw hands before so how could I confidently speak on that? Based on hearsay at that.

ALL Of THESE ****** ARE CLOWNS.

Nobody won here.

Yeah, because I was hoping you were trolling and weren't stupid.

Sadly, looks like it's the latter

You calling me stupid means what? I won't be losing sleep. Ya boy is a fiend by all accounts. Anyone stupid enough to **** with heroin trumps my stupidity in pointing it out. The person defending it (you) is the stupidest. So I guess you still take the L.

Back
Top Bottom