Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hate when n_ say Travis bit Future, tay1 tay1 When they came on the scene at the same time. Travis BEEN using his sound. And he never try to put on like he street dude/goon.

Travis has always been unique. Even in this era...
Travis is WAS clearly inspired by Kanye, Cudi, and Pharrell. Stop it man

Really doe?

Add Swae Lee to the list

Didn't expect to like YG's album this much, but .....sheesh. I mess with this album heavy. Some bangers on here.

Unfortunately he'll be underneath the giant shadow of Astroworld all weekend. Travis dropped a monster.

was just finna say that im actually rocking with YG more than travis but they have diff purposes

Neither artist came out with an original sound but Travis has remained relevant and continues to headline the biggest shows despite not being at that KL/Cole level. On the other hand, Rocky BEEN cold out here to anyone that doesn’t own a pair of Timbs.

Your fact checker needs troubleshooting

Rocky's core fanbase doesn't even reside where he's from

These lazy takes are tiring

I guess musical acclaim

Travis is successful due to his connections/family so I could see how Rocky and other artist could be a little chapped considering his "success" but in terms of talent Travis Scott is at the bottom of the barrel compared to the others in his class

But ASAP and Future blatantly BIT from Travis’ hometown... Houston. You cats steadily amaze me :rofl::lol:

Again, Future jumped on the scene dressing like DJ KaySlay. He needed a stylist to save him

Travis Scott jumped on the scene ALREADY fresh. Future old self stole A LOT of style from younger rappers and ATL hipsters from 2010-2015

I lived in Atlanta in 2011, and 2013. Attended Savannah college of art and design (SCAD). Him and Young Scooter dressed “dusty” for so-called dope boys/kingpins.

This dude I know named Zeus (piecegods and the GAP/TRAP) was consulted by Scooter and Future for styling and creative direction :rofl::rofl:

But ASAP and Future blatantly BIT from Travis’ hometown... Houston. You cats steadily amaze me :rofl::lol:

Again, Future jumped on the scene dressing like DJ KaySlay. He needed a stylist to save him

Travis Scott jumped on the scene ALREADY fresh. Future old self stole A LOT of style from younger rappers and ATL hipsters from 2010-2015

I lived in Atlanta in 2011, and 2013. Attended Savannah college of art and design (SCAD). Him and Young Scooter dressed “dusty” for so-called dope boys/kingpins.

This dude I know named Zeus (piecegods and the GAP/TRAP) was consulted by Scooter and Future for styling and creative direction :rofl::rofl:

My _ this post funny as **** :lol:

4EB659DC-2355-4602-882F-5F544794E1DA.png

My _ this post funny as **** :lol:

Bruh, cause I SAW it! I lived through it :rofl::rofl:

Boys was dressing like OJ the jewman/shawty Lo/Jeezy, etc. Then, all of a sudden, there was a major shift. Some of them cats won’t ever admit it though.

I vibe some Future now, don’t get me wrong. Bruh rap like he BEEN hip to all this stuff. Like really Future? Stop kidding yourself

all these *****s dress like they from soho. who tryna dress like from houston ? i ain’t wearing no cowboy boots.

Stop trying to RAP like Houston then. Y’all can keep them clothes though...

Houston Black Women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY Black women

We talking about music....and numbah1grimey numbah1grimey talking about how Future dresses now :lol:.

Most these ***** wasn’t slick coming out, and just riding designer waves post 2012 IG era. Including Super with the bummy new money true and rockstar studded fits. He clean now though.

We talking about Travis biting Future and Keef MUSICALLY. That’s undeniable.

Back
Top Bottom