Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe really defending Nelly singing, touching foreheads and playing with lil kids hair. I don't think he a pedo but that looks foul. He gotta relax with that.

I don't get how this has been allowed to occur for so long. Especially since everything is filmed. Nobody said anything? Nelly is around 40 and has kids.

"**** a beat, **** a case and **** my freedom."

Imma need Ak to keep that same energy if one of these lil nigglets from Texas come up there and press him.

Chance and Vic gonna send this ***** Ak through that lil coffee table like the Dudley Bros.

Comments vicious lol. Ak playing a different type of game now thats his BM lol he coulda picked another pic.

Let's make a pool on whether or not Ak gets lumped before 2017 is over.

images

images

:lol: akademiks Page fell off so hard after he start ****ing w complex. All he post now is lil pump and xxxwerido and random stupid **** like that up there. :smh:

Chance and Vic gonna send this ***** Ak through that lil coffee table like the Dudley Bros.

Comments vicious lol. Ak playing a different type of game now thats his BM lol he coulda picked another pic.

images

images

So what's the issue here?

bruh look @ the g*ddamn comments they have no heart :rofl:

I guess ur asking what Ak did wrong and while I guess he didnt take the pic lol he knew that content would do numbers and he knew why

He keep playing that line lol...

Kind of figured the little tay cat was a crip. Watched his popular video on YouTube awhile back when people where hyping it up. He was dissing dueces in the song. Lets see how hard hes going to be crippin without a gun behind them walls though lol.

images

images

He's trolling with this. She just has a strong gum to teeth ratio from the looks of it. Ain't this the mother of his kid? He's not scared of Chance though, so he can get the jokes off.

Chance girl handsome as hell though

:lol:

Reading more and more that people don't like Chance. He's becoming the most unlikable, likable dude out there

Reading more and more that people don't like Chance. He's becoming the most unlikable, likable dude out there

He still ironclad as far as his fans concerned but he been ODing on the corniness and exploiting everything for buzz lately.

The SoundCloud thing is where it became transparent. Turns out all he did was call them _'s and ask if it was really closing, they said No and this dude goes and tweets "Just had a fruitful call with Soundcloud it's here to stay" :lol: So while he did just get off the phone with SoundCloud and it is here to stay, tweeting that **** out after saying you were "working" on the situation obviously implies that you had something to do with it, when you didn't.

Then I guess him and his girl got pulled over the other day and he went on IG live just in case something happened :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom