Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The first 3 songs on 2Chainz album are nice. Then it completely falls off the cliff. There’s like 2 good songs after that :lol:

I thought after he established himself enough he would take a project more seriously and drop something real nice because he’s totally capable of it, but seems like he’s comfortable in that simple music will sell lane.

Chain album hard.

First 3 tracks and the Chance / Kodak tracks
are the standout . Wish the whole album would've been in this pocket

The Travis track, NCAA and the Kendrick song was hot garbage. Everything after that was good

The Ariana Grande track was surprisingly good. He should've threw Ross on that one. He would've killed it

The Dead Presidents flip was dope to me.

Overall: 8.5 / 10

Allow me a brief intermission to wish yall crazy ****** a happy March. Start your month off right. Go out there and accomplish some ****. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Telling you, starting your month/day off with march madness will have you moving different. :smokin

Greatest song every recorded in the history of mankind. -insert black power fist here :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Last edited:

Meek a bum fr.

With the boxing culture that philly has, aint no reason for him to be lookin that sloppy.

Son looked like **** on the heavy bag how many years ago and hasn't improved in the SLIGHTEST :lol:

Some people are just uncoordinated physically.

He nice on them bikes tho....

:lol:

That stance alone lets you know he got shooters :lol: :rofl:

:lol:

Literally just started playing NCAA when I read your post and thought you were tripping because there’s no way a chorus could **** up this beat.

... then the chorus played. :smh:

Just finished Rap Or Go To The League.

I appreciate the growth in Chainz. Some great records on there. I can tell I won't revisit it in its entirety very often throughout the year though.

I appreciate the growth in Chainz. Some great records on there. I can tell I won't revisit it in its entirety very often throughout the year though.

He had some fye on there but definitely had some mid also. That chance n Kodak joint ain’t do it for me tho :smh:

been sayin for years now that the last dope beat he made was 'feds watchin'. which coincidentally, was also a chainz song.

prove me wrong.

I was literally thinking of Feds Watching when I wrote that.

I deadass can’t think of a beat from Pharrell that’s been dope since that.

On the last track and yea, this album was disappointing. Only want to hear 5 or so songs later on and the rest could fade away

Next album is gon be this Solange and probably listen to that Pump album after

Back
Top Bottom