Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all do the most with some of these posts. YES, some of us care about the choices and paths which our children will embark on. You know deep down if you had a son, you'd prefer him out here chasing some jawns. Would you love him either way ? Yes, but you have your preference.

My bigger point here ain't even whether or not the kids gay.

****** gotta slow down on being so quick to be like "aye you gay? you know it's okay if you gay? nothing wrong with being gay? its okay if u wanna paint your nails too. i saw you showed interest in that dress! if you wanna wear a dress that's cool too. here it's okay to wear a dress! " :lol:

what happened to ****** just sneaking and watching adult swim and playing playstation :lol: let them enjoy their childhood without even worrying about that ****. ****** should be worrying about keeping money on their Xbox Live cards and getting their Trillers to sync up right. People tryna project their own newfound desire to prove that they aren't bigots to their kids and sadly moreso...the world and social media at this point.

someone under 13 shouldnt even be engaging in activities that determine your sexuality, and making overt public signs of that lifestyle before you really know if thats the path you wanna embark upon is dangerous to no one else but the kid when he potentially grows up and doesn't wanna live like that. thats the point I'm making.

i remember it was a gay dude around my age, maybe a year or few younger who went viral for some rap about eating his rice and cabbage lmao and then homie just tried to pop up straight :lol: how u think that worked out for him. social media is ruthless and it's only gonna get worse. let alone when u try to fw girls and they show you that all that fluid sexuality **** they run on Twitter is BS :lol:

imagine two jits popping **** to each other at a party or sum and a ***** pull out a pic of the dude in a dress as a kid, and the ensuing reaction from peers. ***** mite go home and kill him self :smh:

Once the ***** is of dating age, it is what it is and of course you gotta love your kids but that **** shouldn't even be on nobody's mind until they the age to be going on dates and sneak ****ing and ****, which for me was 14-16 at the earliest; really closer to 16. Y'all so eager to prove y'all woke y'all dont even think about how the kid can be ****ed over in the future.

Last edited:
I don't think it needs to be announced what sexuality that you are. If it doesn't matter it doesn't matter.

Maybe if a president did it, or some big male actor like Leo.

but nobodies do it. I didn't care about you before b :lol:

And announcing it at 10 years old is extreme. It's not rare and you're not special. It' s not even about promoting the lifestyle, it's not that deep. I don't care what other people do. I just don't care. I'm like that with everything. Why do you need to announce your boyfriend. Why do you need to show all your christmas presents. People are just weird as **** looking for admiration and attention from people who don't matter.

I can't wait to see the results of all this in ten or twenty years. When we see the results of people who need to tell everybody everything.

Nah man, this ain't it. Reminds me of another group who felt threatened then ran out there to show their "pride" in contrast. Even if you feel this, really without ill intent, I feel you either keep it to yourself or your circle, but certainly don't deliver it to the public in the same package a white supremacist would.

Why should he not be able to have pride in being a heterosexual male & express it publicly tho :lol:.white supremacy aims to oppress & destroy minorities in every way possible i didn't get that vibe towards gay people from that post.

also while on this topic their is a growing part of the LGBTQ community that clams they want to stop oppression, when if you look at their actions & words, in reality they just want the role of oppressor.

I've watched on social media over the past few years how there's been an attack on the image of hetero black men... and a majority of the time it's spearheaded by Black women who identify as LGBTQ who are constantly spreading hateful rhetoric.

Hell the IDK if they've changed it since, but someone pointed to the BLM website where they stated their agenda, and it literally had EVERY possible classification except hetero black men, now take into account the biggest voices of the BLM movement & it's starts looking real funny in the light.

Why should he not be able to have pride in being a heterosexual male & express it publicly tho :lol:.white supremacy aims to oppress & destroy minorities in every way possible i didn't get that vibe towards gay people from that post.

also while on this topic their is a growing part of the LGBTQ community that clams they want to stop oppression, when if you look at their actions & words, in reality they just want the role of oppressor.

I've watched on social media over the past few years how there's been an attack on the image of hetero black men... and a majority of the time it's spearheaded by Black women who identify as LGBTQ who are constantly spreading hateful rhetoric.

Hell the IDK if they've changed it since, but someone pointed to the BLM website where they stated their agenda, and it literally had EVERY possible classification except hetero black men, now take into account the biggest voices of the BLM movement & it's starts looking real funny in the light.

It's still discrimination against gay people.

Because it's not the same as it was 20 years ago, doesn't mean it's gone away.

and this seems very MAGA. How it turns in to we're discriminated against...blah blah, affirmative action...whoa is me...the white male....

I want grandkids. That’s all I will say. Wouldn’t treat my kids differently at all but yeah, I need this last name to continue
For me, big facts. Same reason I wanted a son. Love my daughter to death and wouldn't change a thing. But I pray if she creates a family, it'll be under a different last name. I still desire my name to carry on however.

Extra funny. I know folks will give me the side eye, so I keep it to myself. But man, hard to tell me an agenda isnt real here.

I swear the field to get in is being a psychiatrist or psychologist in the future, because business will be booming for them.

All these people who need to be "liked", who can't handle adversity, who get online bullied...

When these broads hit 25 or 30 and people have moved on to the next instagram chick

When they don't get wifed by 30.

The memes of not caring, but caring.

When the fashion nova checks dry up and you need a real career.

The way anxiety is being promoted.

I'm going to be sitting there

giphy.gif

It's still discrimination against gay people.

Because it's not the same as it was 20 years ago, doesn't mean it's gone away.

and this seems very MAGA. How it turns in to we're discriminated against...blah blah, affirmative action...whoa is me...the white male....

Nobody is saying that their isn't discrimination against gay people, however not being an advocate does not equal being an oppressor or against homosexuality.

Even with the Maga people, it doesn't bother me that they are looking out for their best interest & want to hold on to to their traditions

The issue arises when your traditions & interest come with the qualifier of harming and stifling anyone that opposes your lifestyle & views.

There's a difference, anyone who is out here saying things like Homosexuals are evil or don't deserve rights, or should be treated unfairly is a bigot & shouldn't gain any support.

However if a man wants to focus on his own agenda w/o the intention of harming another groups agenda i think he should be able to do that w/o being attacked.

It's like the people who try to flip Being pro black into somehow being anti white.... The agenda of black empowerment is to build our own community not impose & destroy others in order to reach that.

Yea, Magic Johnson said him and his wife knew their son was going to be gay when he was 5 or 6. My girlfriend says she knew her daughter was going to be gay years ago. She's 11 now and my GF recently found love letters to another girl in her room.

Neither of them felt a need to announce it to the world though. Gay people have been around since before Christ. Don't know why their existence continues to bother people. It is what it is to me at this point.

Nobody is saying that their isn't discrimination against gay people, however not being an advocate does not equal being an oppressor or against homosexuality.

Even with the Maga people, it doesn't bother me that they are looking out for their best interest & want to hold on to to their traditions

The issue arises when your traditions & interest come with the qualifier of harming and stifling anyone that opposes your lifestyle & views.

There's a difference, anyone who is out here saying things like Homosexuals are evil or don't deserve rights, or should be treated unfairly is a bigot & shouldn't gain any support.

However if a man wants to focus on his own agenda w/o the intention of harming another groups agenda i think he should be able to do that w/o being attacked.

It's like the people who try to flip Being pro black into somehow being anti white.... The agenda of black empowerment is to build our own community not impose & destroy others in order to reach that.

You just said a mouthful bruh. It’s perturbing when people trying to make you justify your stances. When you’ve reached a certain age, it’s about life EXPERIENCES.

A 30 year old will have a much different outlook than a 14 year old. And it’s singularly based of the amount of time they’ve lived on this earth. Me teaching my child about being pro black is no different than a parent wanting their child to go to Harvard because their an alumnus, or a chic wanting her kid to pledge AKA. You can project that alllllll you want but ultimately you won’t know the ultimate outcome, until that time comes. And you have to live with it. People are just projecting stuff out out here either because their insecure, or they just want a attention.

People literally act like stuff that takes place nowadays, never happened once before. It really is no ideas original. We have cliquish culture right now and again, that’s PERFECTLY fine. People have to respect boundaries.

Yea, Magic Johnson said him and his wife knew their son was going to be gay when he was 5 or 6. My girlfriend says she knew her daughter was going to be gay years ago. She's 11 now and my GF recently found love letters to another girl in her room.

Neither of them felt a need to announce it to the world though. Gay people have been around since before Christ. Don't know why their existence continues to bother people. It is what it is to me at this point.

it’s the social media “look at Me”, “I need attention” era. People out here literally act like everything that’s taking place, has never been done before.

Complete absent mindedness.

look at the Lakers/clippers game when Amp Davis ran into Kevin Hart going for the loose ball.... and LeBron HAD to just take his goofy self into the fracas and make it about him. People just want to attach themselves to every moment. No matter what.

This goes the other way too though. Folks worried their child will be gay and are surprised when they aren't.

but how can you make someone gay from being proud of who you are?

And I don't see this agenda. I don't feel threatened by gay men, my heterosexuality isn't threatened. So I don't see this attack on the straight black male. It's not teams where people are going to switch sides in free agency.

I see an attack on us period, but I don't find it based on sexuality. They aren't the ones with an agenda.

i'm in my teens and i dont rock with most of these modern rappers cause they softer than cotton candy. they're a disgrace to hip hop. how can anyone quote their lyrics, thats like quoting lyrics from patients of a mental asylum.

but shea butter twitter told me black men were basically conservative white men :emoji_thinking:

#DaNarrative

don't fall for that **** lol..alot of these chicks on there have a warped view of reality

Those are the same type of chicks who will kiss *** in the office to a white dude, but then will unecessarily **** on a black dude

there also the type of chicks that when you meet them in person they're extremely quiet and will openly admit that they have social issues/possibe mental health issuses..alot of black twitter/twitter in general is full of introverts which isn't a bad thing that have no real life social skills that are strictly stuck on themselves..its always the quiet ones that think their superior to other people for no reason..honestly that **** is just a defense mechanism to make themselves feel good for being lame lol

Last edited:
but how can you make someone gay from being proud of who you are?

And I don't see this agenda. I don't feel threatened by gay men, my heterosexuality isn't threatened. So I don't see this attack on the straight black male. It's not teams where people are going to switch sides in free agency.

I see an attack on us period, but I don't find it based on sexuality. They aren't the ones with an agenda.
Yeah I never felt attacked by gay people, I don't know where that's coming from.

Yeah I never felt attacked by gay people, I don't know where that's coming from.
I probably shouldn't touch this for multiple reasons. Let me preface this by saying this theory makes sense to me but is debatable. The attack isnt on you directly on you per se, but on the continuation of the black race as a whole. Racial cleansing did not work. How else can they protect their majority status?

This is like when they had that straight pride parade in Boston.

I think it's silly. I understand why they have gay pride events, we have west indian, puerto rican, dominican....

There's nothing wrong with being proud of you and normally it comes from being the minority or being marginalized.
Boston Massholes

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't touch this for multiple reasons. Let me preface this by saying this theory makes sense to me but is debatable. The attack isnt on you directly on you per se, but on the continuation of the black race as a whole. Racial cleansing did not work. How else can they protect their majority status?

again, white people have NEVER been the global majority. Asia/India, Africa, etc. if you want to add up Europeans and American, and australia, they’re still 4th in size.

even if you search “global population” they CLEARLY try to base it of the US population, but never factor in Africa or South America.

if you say they want to continue having financial dominance, cool. But they are not the global majority :lol:

Back
Top Bottom