Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I cannot believe this. We literally lost one of the greatest rappers AND producers to ever exist in Hip-Hop. From the bars, beats, concepts and just overall work ethic. Metal Face was truly one of a kind, and he did it his way with next to no mainstream attention. This man redefined underground hip-hop and his influence is still felt to this day. He has classic ALBUMSSSSSS, some were beats only where he ain't even rap. The music world has lost a real one and I'm blasting King Gheedora all night tonight

Unbelievable.

I just got into his stuff too. My cousin and childhood friend put me on last year and I loved it. What a tragic year.

man this one hits hard for me. I remember my 16 year old self as a freshman in HS when operation doomsday dropped got put on by a older head and falling in love with it and everything else he would put out going forward.

the uniqueness. the mystique. the characters. the aura.

again RIP to a true icon a 1 of 1, the self proclaimed "rather ugly brother with flows that's gorgeous."

South Bronx is an absolute **** hole. People always talk about Brooklyn but the South Bronx is way worst

Sans Brownsville of course :lol:

Wasn't it the bronx where them kids went to work on dude with a sword a few years ago? They thought he smashed one of their sisters or something.

man this one hits hard for me. I remember my 16 year old self as a freshman in HS when operation doomsday dropped got put on by a older head and falling in love with it and everything else he would put out going forward.

the uniqueness. the mystique. the characters. the aura.

again RIP to a true icon a 1 of 1, the self proclaimed "rather ugly brother with flows that's gorgeous."

Beautiful.

Wasn't it the bronx where them kids went to work on dude with a sword a few years ago? They thought he smashed one of their sisters or something.
You talking about Junior? Young boy that got hit up with a machete in the bodega? Yeah that was some ****ed up ****. And mistaken identity too. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom