Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Getting robbed by strippers is worse than getting robbed by one of these lil n_ who wear purses and got colored hair.

Charge that to the game, that’s embarrassing

How you independent doing collabs with NFL TEAMS

I don't think ya grasp how major that is

It’s a good look, it’s all about knowing who to pitch it to within the organization I.e. marketing and branding teams

One of my homies know the dude who finessed Dorrough official merch deal with the Dallas Cowboys few years back :rofl:Bro ain’t had a hit since 09

They did hats and tees

I cant remember the team but I think Mick Boogie worked for a pro team too at one point on their music during home games. Didn't Just Blaze do the same for the Knicks?

It’s a good look, it’s all about knowing who to pitch it to within the organization I.e. marketing and branding teams

One of my homies know the dude who finessed Dorrough official merch deal with the Dallas Cowboys few years back :rofl:Bro ain’t had a hit since 09

They did hats and tees

Ice cream paint job was huge so it makes sense to me.

Bennys type of music while being independent is wild

Man's is throwing a pyrex beaker

This is surprisingly GOOD 😳😳😳. Wow. Thought he was just a terrible YB clone

I listened to a couple songs from his most recent album and came away fairly impressed. Simply straight up rapping is more different this days than that squealing and crying “in the pocket” ****

Back
Top Bottom