Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1631980711115.jpeg

Best friends :rofl: Who the **** is talking about who is best friends with who? I just said its likely that Puff could get Jay to show up.

So JD gonna bring Jay to do Money Ain't a Thing and then Puff gonna have him do Roc Boys?

Usually in a verzuz, they don't play album cuts.

Same way it's rare to hear a freestyle or mixtape joint unless it was popular. Like when Jada did it set **** off cuz it was in MSG where all.of us have heard it and got those mixtapes.

In this case, it probably won’t happen. But, if there’s a memorable story involving those records, who knows, he might pull one out.

JD has hits that to me sound better in a club/ concert type setting it’s all a matter of how they sequence the songs .
Puff gon come out there Diddy bopping with Total and play a bunch of Biggie records everybody knows that. JD really doesn’t have to play a bunch of hip hop his RnB songs are so big it won’t matter.
Isn’t the sequencing between the 2 random? :lol: You wanna hear We Belong Together or Always be My Baby after Big Poppa? Yeah or Just kickin it after Juicy?

You hearing G Thang, Gin & Juice, California love, Xxplosive etc after biggie & Jay is a much better show

Isn’t the sequencing between the 2 random? :lol: You wanna hear We Belong Together or Always be My Baby after Big Poppa? Yeah or Just kickin it after Juicy?

You hearing G Thang, Gin & Juice, California love, Xxplosive etc after biggie & Jay is a much better show
Scott Storch smoked Mannie the same way
Dre not doing a versuz
So Diddy vs JD is the next best option

JD has a decent enough amount of big rap records he was apart of hell Puff was on one of em Lmao

Interesting perspective

Interesting take

If someone was born in the 90’s they may say Wayne did this

I remember Green Day, my chemical romance, Blink 182, etc those type of bands being relatively big and visible (to someone like me who never paid attention to that type of music) until that 08-2011 Wayne “rockstar” run + Ye and Drake going all the way into the melodic bag

Back
Top Bottom