Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Future isn't a all around rapper that's why.

K Dot & J cole have more complete skill sets.

TBH future might be just too trendy to give a accurate gauge...you gotta wait till his music ages a bit.

A 6 year trend?

This current run has been going for 3 years now and he keeps getting bigger. This ain't 06-09 T-Pain.

Last edited:
Future isn't a all around rapper that's why.

K Dot & J cole have more complete skill sets.

TBH future might be just too trendy to give a accurate gauge...you gotta wait till his music ages a bit.

A 6 year trend?

This current run has been going for 3 years now and he keeps getting bigger. This ain't 06-09 T-Pain.

Crazy thing is, T-Pain should have lasted longer, but rappers gradually started autotuning their own hooks and basically tossed him in the trash. Hell, that's a reason of dwindling r&b hooks on rap records in the first place.

Joe really called Ak thick in the thighs :lol: :smh: he must read this thread.

Joe wanna battle TDE. I like it. It's few people that beat Slaughter House in a battle. Lox, if Malice had a flashback moment him Pusha would mop them up.

So apparently Vic Mensa was on the show today and things got heated 
laugh.gif

Vic is kinda a random guest imo. Interesting that Budden was adamant about his dislike for guests at first and now they're on there frequently. It definitely elevate's the episode tho.

He was basically in fan mode for the majority of the recent guests episodes so I gotta see this one 
laugh.gif

Edit: Forgot Vic just dropped that EP

Last edited:
Vic going in.....was waiting on somebody to call Akademiks out on how he built his following.....

My dawg Vic [emoji]133660013037[/emoji]

More later on Vic though.....cuz this is two fold.

15 min in this new episode.....

HORRY SHET dsohkjvzxknl;iUHosaknjdhafsfsadiofdsjpdfasl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom