Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Drakeo news sucks big time. I shouldn’t be surprised since Dude had multiple beefs, but damn. That Empire Records roster has so many RIP’s it’s crazy. Dolph, Slim 400 and now Drakeo all in less than a month.

That Drakeo news sucks big time. I shouldn’t be surprised since Dude had multiple beefs, but damn. That Empire Records roster has so many RIP’s it’s crazy. Dolph, Slim 400 and now Drakeo all in less than a month.
Was thinking about this. Death really comes in threes :smh:

Nothing official on Drakeo. Hoping for the best. I wonder if/when insurance & security at these events becomes too expensive

The very first direct shot was Jay at summer jam “Ask Nas he don’t want it with Hov. Noooo”

Then Nas dropped paid in full then Jay added that last verse to takeover on blueprint and then you know what happened after that
Stillmatic proceeded Jay at Sumer Jam

and all of it stemmed from Bleek and Nas going back and forth

Didn’t know Drakeo actually passed smh. That’s some foul stuff, and very personal based on it being a knife to the neck. Randomly started listening to his music towards the end of last year and was never not entertained. At the rate he dropped music post-prison, it almost seems like he knew those beefs would eventually catch up to him

Didn't know they had more. Just added the other 2.
That's my fault fam, I wasn't trynna come at you.

My 1st Chemistry Set (2014)
Boldface EP (2019)
The Price of Tea in China (2020)
Bo Jackson (2021)
Super Tecmo Bo (2021)

Not even mentioning Manger on McNichols, The Versace Tape and Real Bad Boldy albums outside of Alchemist.

Dude's got his name as one of the top talents in rap. Glad he's finally tapped back in an is doing it.

This is beyond crazy. Even in the 90's as violent as it was rappers were not getting killed like this. A lot dudes got robbed and touched up but it was still a line. _'s want _'s off the earth now.
Social media era,everything and everybody is so easily accessible

Back
Top Bottom