Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I shouldn't have watched the Heart Pt. 5 high.

Off rip I was like Kendrick look different. Mans did the MJ Black and White for this **** and really worked as far as lyrics matching up to most faces.

I only counted Kobe, Kanye, OJ, Nip, and gay Tupac.

I feel like I missed a few.

I shouldn't have watched the Heart Pt. 5 high.

Off rip I was like Kendrick look different. Mans did the MJ Black and White for this shirt and really worked as far as lyrics matching up to most faces.

I only counted Kobe, Kanye, OJ, Nip, and gay Tupac.

I feel like I missed a few.
Five people

You missed Will at the end of the second verse.
I really am high cuz I thought posted his name first.
Five people
Well damn maybe they were having the faced flash so quickly that it made a whole damn new face.

Cuz for a stretch there before he went back to Nip the face almost looked like Marlon Wayans :lol:

EDIT

And of course Will Smith.

Last edited:
I really an high cuz I thought posted his name first.

Well damn maybe they were having the faced flash so quickly that it made a whole damn new face.

Cuz for a stretch there before he went back to Nip the face almost looked like Marlong Wayans :lol:

EDIT

And of course Will Smith.
:rofl:
2399f470-cf9d-11ec-bf17-32e9345a3a88.cf.jpg

Yeah, I read last 2 pages then hit apple music to find nothing but some essentials bs. Didn't matter I was gonna add that joint to library to be listened to Saturday. You gotta take time to sit down and listen to kendrick projects.

I take it back Baby Keem….damn :lol:

Yo…he edited out Kanye….for Bron (“Bron made you give us Flowers, but he is not your savior”) lol. That’s what the lyrics say…but you can tell the Bron part was added in :lol:

44757824-BBA3-43B2-A58C-345A744A7054.png

53FEF058-FF04-4707-BAD3-0418EAF0E089.png

Is the new Kendrick not in Apple Music ?
Yeah, I read last 2 pages then hit apple music to find nothing but some essentials bs. Didn't matter I was gonna add that joint to library to be listened to Saturday. You gotta take time to sit down and listen to kendrick projects.

Gotta search it then click a song from the results then click show album

Back
Top Bottom