Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When fights break out, I’m turning the other way. Ain’t no telling who’s packing. Bullets don’t got names on it.

I think that's the biggest difference I see now. Now, dudes have no problem shooting in crowds and not caring about cameras or witnesses.

It's like dudes don't care about going to jail or who they hurt and kill. You shoot up a crowd, you're inside the rest of your life.

Chick went live and explained the situation by saying it was an accident. Apparently, they mans shot him by accident.

***** can’t shoot, then put switches on glocks that make aim worse. These southern gun laws don’t help either, anybody can carry a gun now permit or not. We need gun reform frfr, it’s getting out of control.
It’s too late unfortunately, and it’s too many things in place to prevent real reform…The USA is broken anyway, it’s basically being split into factions that are all their own lil worlds

The video I seen ain't really graphic. Dudes was talking, Quavo was walking off like "I ain't got time for this" and I guess dude swung on him and some fool started randomly shooting.

Back
Top Bottom