Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

she googled her and proceed to say “hell nah.”
Sounds like a hater to me
20230813_211730.jpg

Man my lady asked me a few days ago if my “hall pass” was still Keri Hilson…I said nope it’s Rubi Rose. She didn’t know who she was. So she googled her and proceed to say “hell nah.”

Little does she know hall pass or not, if Rubi is ever in my presence I’m shootin my shot.

I was trying to explain to mine why Rubi so bad to us all. “Is that what y’all like….”

Me: “*****, YES”

:rofl:

THAT No Jumper interview is wild. wow :lol:. It’s sad and hilarious. Train wreck. Legit one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen as well :lol:,(embarrassing to say). They also going to be beefing for real, after this. Adam a true white man. Lol :smh:

Flacco said something about Diddy, Producers got him up outta there…immediately

Last edited:
Man my lady asked me a few days ago if my “hall pass” was still Keri Hilson…I said nope it’s Rubi Rose. She didn’t know who she was. So she googled her and proceed to say “hell nah.”

Little does she know hall pass or not, if Rubi is ever in my presence I’m shootin my shot.

She definitely on the no pull out deal with consequences list. :smh:

THAT No Jumper interview is wild. wow :lol:. It’s sad and hilarious. Train wreck. Legit one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen as well :lol:,(embarrassing to say). They also going to be beefing for real, after this. Adam a true white man. Lol :smh:

Flacco said something about Diddy, Producers got him up outta there…immediately

What interview sir

What a stupid idea. This is some movie foolishness. All it takes is for one badmind, jealous cat to go out of their way. Cats made it out of that and Irv want to put them back in it to fulfill some silly moment in his head.

Dumb as ****. Ecstasy irv a wild boy lmao

But I know WHY Irv wanted to do that. DMX & Pac used to do **** like this :lol:. But they a actually give back.

Talking about stunting in the hood (that you aren’t from) with millions of dollars in cars & jewelry, and you’re just eating chicken. That’s Irvs fantasy of beating “real” and “giving inspiration”

🤦🏾‍♂️ :lo l

Back
Top Bottom