Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This **** crazy :lol:

Envy:

DC86F50F-26C3-491A-88B0-D85DE7A90359.jpeg

Ceaser:
F9CD2DF6-C602-4F2A-9C71-5A649C7DCF09.jpeg

Last edited:
Juvenile and Mannie saying Juvie was the only one that listened to Jay and rappers outside of the south. Said everyone else didn’t know who Jay was and didn’t listen to him.

Wasn’t someone in here trying to say Wayne was smart and studied Jay and Hip Hop legends? TUH

New Orleans was more west coast centric back in those times as far as influence and music they listened to.only east coast artists that got play like that was Nas & Biggie no one really rocked w/Jay like that until like Big Pimpin/Ha remix

Juvenile and Mannie saying Juvie was the only one that listened to Jay and rappers outside of the south. Said everyone else didn’t know who Jay was and didn’t listen to him.

Wasn’t someone in here trying to say Wayne was smart and studied Jay and Hip Hop legends? TUH
Post hot boy/sqad up Wayne was def a jay Stan. I think juve was referring to baby and slim etc more than wayne.

If Yu tryna figure out how to work a few M's and found out he got something in the works I could understand sitting down wit Hov

The fact this been a discussion since 4:44 dropped got me thinking he prolly is doing something like this on the low

Back
Top Bottom