Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 cent plays on a major tv show and was in a major movie last year and his antics are way worse, and way more offensive than bow wows.
50 has more juice in the movie/tv industry and often buys into whatever he roles he gets ...seems like bow wow doesn’t have the money or power for that

Meek buzzing cardi on fire even safaree got a lil buzz she gotta be hot

Oh guess she asked Quavo to vouch for her about Motorsport on twitter and he said “no you not my girl “ loooool

Also she mad that Cardi didn’t pay homage and fan out when they got on the record together

Barbie tingz is dope and Chun li is trash

Guess Nicki was about to go in saying “Cardi has the same hairdresser now” guess that’s a diss? And then Zane Lowe cut the interview lol

That Chun li beat and how she rode it was dope.

Barbie Tingz another dope beat.

What's crazy if she kept this style, she wouldn't be in this current predicament. That's all her fans been asking for.

I been wanting some (on wax) beef in rap for a minute, if Nicki/Cardi is all we get for now then cool

It’s quiet for Nicki. Cardi mania too big right now.

If she comes out with that “all you *****es is my sons” schtick again, it’ll look like she’s hating, since Cardi just out here cooling **** and not taking shots at anyone.

This Nicki "roll out" feels eerily similar to the last.

She'll trend for a day or two and then.....

Lol it’s def not quiet for Nicki rn. All I been seeing is Nicki all over IG and them little pony emojis :lol:

The fans are too skrong this time. They killin quavo rn

Don't know why I even entertain follishness n played them Minaj records. She washed. Her early major stuff was cool. Moment4life stands out. But she don't make stuff that sound good. Even Cardi new joint, which is ****ery, sound good. F all dis.

We only just got confirmation of her singles on Tuesday tho. :lol:

Prior to that, I haven’t heard anything about shorty.

Nah I been seeing ppl talking about how she took a hiatus from IG and how they want her back etc etc. and then when cardi dropped her new tracks they really started going in

Lol it’s def not quiet for Nicki rn. All I been seeing is Nicki all over IG and them little pony emojis :lol:

The fans are too skrong this time. They killin quavo rn

She still got a big *** fanbase, she'll ultimately be good.

Its quiet as hell for her as far as the "#1 female rapper" **** goes, at least for the time being, unless she just gets an absolute undeniable smash out of nowhere but its not like she gonna be done or nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom