Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of stables, I wonder what happened to the Taz Angels girls.

Talk about it... A lot of these rappers was using their services. Look at the girls that got with famous dudes. Irv with Ash, I think Lamelo was dealing one of 'em. I heard T-Pain say him and wife had nights with AB.

That dude Taz was blatantly pimpin.

Saw this yesterday. Not denying the legitimacy, but I do question the timing of Toure’s statements. Why not bring this to the light years ago? If it’s true, that silence contributed to the potential of other interns being victimized.
Puff a nastee dude but all the folks running to tell their stories of yo wildin wayyyy after the fact not as good of a look as they think it is …Moral clout chasing and wanting to be part of the story is what it looks like

Pac tried to tell us 30 years ago

1711654983674.jpeg

Just realizing this dude got bar’d the **** up by Kendrick… and he responds with sassy instagram captions and pictures with Sexy Redd. :lol:

“they rather go to war with me than admit they are their own worst enemy”

Like… my *****… what does that even mean? :lol:

Last edited:
Just realizing this dude got barred the **** up by Kendrick… and he responds with sassy instagram captions and pictures with Sexy Redd. :lol:

“they rather go to war with me than admit they are their own worst enemy”

Like… my *****… what does that even mean? :lol:
I believe this was towards Future/Metro.

It over for all these Rappers when Drake shows up with Bad Bunny and Taylor Swift.

The top 3 rappers alive on one track >>>>>>

Edit: NVM, Taylor is on Kendrick team, auto-win for Kendrick again

Back
Top Bottom