Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

drake-raptors.gif

There was one point in time I thought Drake was from Cleveland bc of the Ohio State buckeyes line on uptown and his relationship with Bron

Hate to see Neptunes beef. Wasn’t there a third member? I wonder where he falls in the dispute.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that Hugo was the real creative genius behind the group. Would never try to downplay Pharrell, but I could see him riding someone else’s work.

There was one point in time I thought Drake was from Cleveland bc of the Ohio State buckeyes line on uptown and his relationship with Bron
Bron locked in with Drake Early. They cliques even do throwback pics with each other.

Hate to see Neptunes beef. Wasn’t there a third member? I wonder where he falls in the dispute.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that Hugo was the real creative genius behind the group. Would never try to downplay Pharrell, but I could see him riding someone else’s work.

You're probably thinking of NERD, which is technically different from the Neptune's. Shay is the member you are thinking of.

It is really sad to see them fighting. Chad been quiet for years, for this to be the first thing he goes public with is disheartening. Hopefully they can settle this without breaking up.

Chad Hugo really the most advanced/skilled musician between him and zionist P, I think he admitted it himself iirc. Pharrell has good taste and is just more photogenic and network oriented

1711991708678.png

Tell me this fake

Read the article looking for “April Fools” but didn’t see it :smh:

Unpopular opinion but I don’t think P is wrong to want a bigger cut (I’m speculating). He’s a megastar now and his profile elevates the Neptunes/N.E.R.D discography. Not mad at Chad pushing back though if the splits are way off. I see both sides.

First Little Brother now this. Sucks to see the business create a potentially irreparable rift between another one of my favorite collectives.

Back
Top Bottom