Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You shoulde eleborate

Feel it was pretty self explanatory in the initial post, but I got no problem providing clarity:

But in my opinion out of all the things Drake said referring to Kendrick, I think the biggest talking point ppl gonna bring up is that domestic abuse allegation. That aint somethin a public figure wants on they name, or anyone for that matter. The short jokes, money jokes, Top robbed your Dad, baby aint yours etc, I dont think those are gonna be what the podcasters/media (Ak, Budden, so on) are gonna harp on the most. But we shall see in the coming days. You can expound now if you want.

What is this pic bruh??
No clue what any of this means. Pills? Jewelry receipts?

Screenshot_20240504_000335_YouTube.jpg

Drake might’ve had a chance if this dropped before Euphoria. He should’ve dropped this after Taylor made .

Euphoria got ahead of all of this and unless he got some meme or proof hard to believe any of it when his first reference is yg repping a real set. Nope not flyin

Cinco de mayo gon be fun

Make him bleed

There’s No Way They Aren’t All In On This. NO WAY

Drake dropped a video with him in the Chinese restaurant Kendrick mentioned in Euphoria then Kendrick dropped a song within 30 minutes directly addressing his family. :lol: :smh:

Fake abs = Facts
Writers = facts
robbed = facts

Your kid is Dave Free's = nothing
You hit your girl = what was in the we cry video

It's obvious he don't have a nuke, this record sound like made it today.
Fake abs = Budden
Writers = meek
Not black enough= Push
Robbed = he spoke on it himself

Lmao like I said yall moving the goal post

Back
Top Bottom