Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know OG Dennis is smiling somewhere
1714875926991.jpeg

Just got my third listen….
Fr west side right on time!!!!
Bruh big big credit to mustard. Bro really captured not just so cal, but bay noise in that beat. Bruh this gotta be the greatest time in hip hop in my lifetime so far.

When this is all over, the withdrawals are going to be horrific.

Man thats a good question.

Ima just go with no mainly cuz that 50 vs Ja beef was crazy as hell minus the social media. That was majority word of mouth and radio play. If social media was around how it is now, it woulda bee crazier. But this is definitely one hell of a spectacle, Im tempted to say this has surpassed Drake vs Meek.
This definitely surpassed the meek thing as that was pretty heavily one sided on record. Meek folded faster than a lawn chair.

Drake my guy and I'm giving him a lot of credit for the 7 min song and video treatment but Kendrick clearly out maneuvered (and out recorded) him.

I'm glad Drake learned from the back and forth with Pusha. Even though it looks like he will lose this he went down swinging and didn't use no street affiliated pleas via J. Prince.

Suga free from Pomona

Yeah they said he was born in Oakland but I saw a clip where he said himself that he was born in Pomona and then moved to Oakland

People always acting like these things are exclusive. :lol:

Suga Free raised as a kid in Oakland, still got peoples there to this day.

Think his parents split and he went with one to Socal around middle school.

Back
Top Bottom