Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Reasonable Doubt, Vol 1 & Vol 2
DMX First Three
Kanye first three or four considering how 808's effected the next generation
Section 80, GKMC, TPAB

Kanye's name was floated with CD to MBDTF. Very strong run, 808s was a polarizing album but it's hard to ignore what it did to rap music even if you didn't like it.

You gotta get your **** together.

You don't **** with Til I Collapse, White America, Soldier, Say Goodbye To Hollywood, Hailie's Song, Say What You Say...

Like, you consider yourself a hip hop fan, but forgot something like Til I Collapse exists?

Y'all *****s wildin' for respect.:lol::smh:

I ain't gonna hold you chief, the only til I collapse i acknowledge is the G-unit one

Ye's first 5 albums >>>

One of the best discrographies ever. Even with the last few albums being divisive.

Come on now, you know it’s cool to dislike Em and say I can’t relate or his music didn’t age well or that content is trash.

Seems like it’s slowly becoming cool to dislike Aubrey. I’ve seen a few bad reviews of his album. I gotta friend that been sucking him off since his first album and now all of the sudden he doesn’t like this album but he loves the new Push and never was a Clipse fan......he follows whatever is trending so I’m assuming that’s the trend

I'm noticing it's a thing when you lose in a battle. Same thing happened to Nicki. Guaranteed in a few months from now, the reception is gonna turn around. Same way with Nicki.

Once again 96 was a legendary year.

220px-Alleyezonme.jpg

220px-2Pac_Makaveli-The_Don_Killuminati_front.jpg

220px-Reasonable_Doubt_New.jpg

220px-Nas-it-was-written-music-album.jpg

UGK_Ridin%27_Dirty_1996.jpg

220px-Outkast-atliens.jpg

1408482808-masterp.jpg

220px-Ironman.jpg
THAT JAY ALBUM AINT A CLASSIC THOUGH.......................

Live.Love.A$AP
Long.Live.A$AP
At.Long.Last.A$AP

or

From the Westside with Love
Original Dom Kennedy
From the Westside with Love 2

kanyeshrug

Back
Top Bottom