Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Still play Put On every time I’m at the gym. :smokin

I stop it after Jeezy’s second verse though. Ye’s part always been meh to me.

Last edited:
What's brockhampton

Gotta give Trae and perico projects a spin later. Jeezy knockin tho, snowman always appreciated.

The easiest way to describe Brockhampton is kind of like what Odd Future was circa 2011-2013. It’s a little different. They make music where the first time I go through an album I can hardly find anything I like and I skip around a lot, and out of no where it grows on you.

I would check our Saturation 3 first. But one of the members of the group who many considered to be the best of the group was kicked out after this album due to sexual claims against him. Their sound has definitely changed since.

Classic album imo. This **** had some bangers :smokin

BG got the best catalog under the Cash Money umbrella

Bg_chopper_city.JPG

B.G._-_It%27s_All_on_U%2C_Vol._1_album_art.jpg

Its-All-On-U-Vol.-2.jpg

Chopper_city.jpg

220px-B.G._-_Checkmate.jpg

“Trigga Play” was the worse song though :lol:

giphy.gif

chu talkin bout

BG got the best catalog under the Cash Money umbrella

Bg_chopper_city.JPG

B.G._-_It%27s_All_on_U%2C_Vol._1_album_art.jpg

Its-All-On-U-Vol.-2.jpg

Chopper_city.jpg

220px-B.G._-_Checkmate.jpg

giphy.gif

chu talkin bout

N**** in trouble, Cash Money Roll, playn it raw, bout my paper, uptown my home, hard times, made men, with the BG, CM is a army, real n****s >>>>>>>>>>>

All better songs than trigga play....

Tuh!!

You do realize you hate on Jay-Z, right?
Stating facts may seem like hating if you dont like it.

Which is hilarious, because you just made a post like you wish Jay would make some big mister or skeletons so people would dislike him, another black man?
I never made such a post.

Maybe your dumbass cant read or properly interpret a post.

And get the **** outta here with "another black man".

Jay does not get that pass. Showing his *** for the world to see. Tap dancing for the NFL.

You clearly jumped to a conclusion with w/e post you read so Imma just dismiss this mistake of yours.

Last edited:
saint-jhn-ghetto-lenny-love-songs.jpg

Didn’t even know Saint Jhn was dropping today.

They fumbled his promotion like crazy. He put out the Trap joint with Lil Baby then was on a nationwide pressrun with Biggs 5 or 6 months ago where he said the album was on the way... then flatline.

NOW the ***** drops an album out of nowhere?

Why not save the pressrun for now? :smh:

I fw son’s music, but damn. Heads gotta roll for this one if it performs poorly.

He doesn't have as many but Juve giving B.G. a run for his money as far as CM albums go. 400 Degreez and Tha G-Code are straight classics.

Back
Top Bottom