Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mob Ties
1714577634157.jpeg

I believe it was NT's own Tyreek Hill that said that sports/rap comparisons don't really work and I agree but there's some truth to this one.
Not skin tone based of course but rather impact and fan base wise, it's pretty valid imo.

I hate them both too.

Both rich upbringings, both benefit from their complexion, both use others to boost their legacies.

I believe it was NT's own Tyreek Hill that said that sports/rap comparisons don't really work and I agree but there's some truth to this one.
Not skin tone based of course but rather impact and fan base wise, it's pretty valid imo.

I hate them both too.

Speaking of steph and oddly relevant

Guess who was an executive producer on this garbage

lol we waiting 15 years to act like Drake isnt down with the culture. Drake has been in Houston since he was 22 years old. With real *****z. His dad is a black man from MEMPHIS. Idk if any of yall been to Memphis but its hella black. His uncle is instrumental in black music during the 70's as a producer and writer for ppl like Al Green. He is a 80's baby. If yall dont think this man identifies as black yall are crazy. A whole lot of reaches in this thread.

Maybe because I grew up somewhat well off, and my father was a professional athlete. (Not a famous one) The fact yall hate Steph and Drake for things they cant even control is hilarious to me. It just screams projection and jealously

lol we waiting 15 years to act like Drake isnt down with the culture. Drake has been in Houston since he was 22 years old. With real *****z. His dad is a black man from MEMPHIS. Idk if any of yall been to Memphis but its hella black. His unlce is instrumental in black music during the 70's as a producer and writer for ppl like Al Green. He is a 80's baby. If yall dont think this man identifies as black yall are crazy. A whole lot of reaches in this thread.

Drake say himself his Dad wasn’t in his life and he was with him a few summers so what any of this got to do with anything lol

I saw a few people try to make that same reach with his uncle lol

Drake had his place in the culture for what he was but got beside himself these past few years really after the Meek beef lol

Maybe because I grew up somewhat well off, and my father was a professional athlete. (Not a famous one) The fact yall hate Steph and Drake for things they cant even control is hilarious to me. It just screams projection and jealously

You don't have to struggle to be black. No one said that.

But the way he moves shows he isn't really with us. That's how he was raised.

Osh a bozo.

His perspective no matter how invalid is all that matters lol.

This man talking about blackness like he’s taken a step in that world.

nothing wrong with saying I don’t understand another perspective. That’s beyond him tho

Drake say himself his Dad wasn’t in his life and he was with him a few summers so what any of this got to do with anything lol

I saw a few people try to make that same reach with his uncle lol

Drake had his place in the culture for what he was but got beside himself these past few years really after the Meek beef lol
Drake said he would visit him in the summers. Also he would visit him while he was locked up with jail visits. How is the uncle thing a reach? Its his damn uncle

lol we waiting 15 years to act like Drake isnt down with the culture. Drake has been in Houston since he was 22 years old. With real *****z. His dad is a black man from MEMPHIS. Idk if any of yall been to Memphis but its hella black. His uncle is instrumental in black music during the 70's as a producer and writer for ppl like Al Green. He is a 80's baby. If yall dont think this man identifies as black yall are crazy. A whole lot of reaches in this thread.
Show me a pic of Drake and any of his black family members other than his father.

I’ll wait….

Maybe because I grew up somewhat well off, and my father was a professional athlete. (Not a famous one)

No disrespect or funny **** this type of **** is why certain people go so hard for Drake…lol y’all personally empathize with the position he plays in many of these debates

Yall are acting like Drake is Jack Harlow. The revisionist history is ridiculous. The culture has been with Drake since 09. Especially with the women, but black brothas too

Drake said he would visit him in the summers. Also he would visit him while he was locked up with jail visits. How is the uncle thing a reach? Its his damn uncle

If his own father wasn’t around enough to where Drake has made passive aggressive comments about it throughout his career what does his uncle have to do with this convo? if he barely was around his pops what is his pops brother being in Sly and The Family stone supposed to mean lol

Yall would think we are talking about Logic or Tiger Woods in this thread. This is Drake. I just dont see what you guys are seeing I guess.

Back
Top Bottom