Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

200w.gif

All this tells me is these cats read everything about them on Twitter :lol:
All of them are saying things that are posted on twitter. I feel like Pusha's diss made rap battles about exposing TMZ stuff now.

Drake’s bars is basically Twitter research :rofl:
To be fair, all of Kendrick's songs have been verbatim twitter fodder. The colonizer line was literally a viral tweet the night before he dropped Not Like Us. All of this has been twitter/tiktok rumors. The only thing new is the claim that Dave Free is the father of Kendrick's child (I don't buy this. I think he runs PGLang and he's literally supporting Kendrick) and that Kendrick beat his fiance (who knows about this, wild claim). Kendrick was also using these buzzwords you see all over Twitter and Tiktok these days like Misogynist, Narcissist. Gen Z language (this me being an old head now).
I find it funny Drake has now twice denied having an 11 yr old daughter. Not a daughter, but with AK and on this track, he specifically said 11 yt old. "Yea I have a daughter but she's not 11 so he lied" is some bs Drake would go with.
LOL I thought the same thing. A HA got you. She's actually 3. Something corny he would say. 11 is wild though. No way he could hide a daughter for 11 years right? But I honestly don't care if he has 10 kids.

Still think Pusha's 2-3 minute song was the best diss. Dude didn't even get a new beat for it. Add to the fact the blackface pic that no one ever saw. Too good. But to be fair to Drake, the baby momma thing was out there for like a year before Pusha revealed it. TMZ had it for like a year. But no one really cared.

I hope this is over. This is getting tired now. Kendrick made a hit and it seems like he's coming out with an album. Excited for it.

All of them are saying things that are posted on twitter. I feel like Pusha's diss made rap battles about exposing TMZ stuff now.

To be fair, all of Kendrick's songs have been verbatim twitter fodder. The colonizer line was literally a viral tweet the night before he dropped Not Like Us. All of this has been twitter/tiktok rumors. The only thing new is the claim that Dave Free is the father of Kendrick's child (I don't buy this. I think he runs PGLang and he's literally supporting Kendrick) and that Kendrick beat his fiance (who knows about this, wild claim). He was also using these buzzwords you see all over Twitter and Tiktok these days like Misogynist, Narcissist. Gen Z language (this me being an old head now).

LOL I thought the same thing. A HA got you. She's actually 3. Something corny he would say. 11 is wild though. No way he could hide a daughter for 11 years right? But I honestly don't care if he has 10 kids.

Still think Pusha's 2-3 minute song was the best diss. Dude didn't even get a new beat for it. Add to the fact the blackface pic that no one ever saw. Too good. But to be fair to Drake, the baby momma thing was out there for like a year before Pusha revealed it. TMZ had it for like a year. But no one really cared.

I hope this is over. This is getting tired now. Kendrick made a hit and it seems like he's coming out with an album. Excited for it.
This reply remind me of the latest diss track. Long winded and just generally off the mark

He had no choice but to take it there but he should have really focused on that part and much less on the pedo thing

Not only did he overtalk about not being a pedo he was horrible at the execution
But also, he completely misunderstood or lied about what kendrick said in the song. He talked about his mom being raped which then made her paranoid that it will happen or has happened to Kendrick. But at the end of the day, if it happened, he was a kid. In this day and age, that part of the song was a bad choice for Drake. He might've done some self damage with that.

Family Matters was his nuke... Fam sounds so defeated. You know he put so much effort into that track too with the video and all... Gotta say I do give MC Gusto his props for even taking this beef on, there was absolutely nothing for him to gain by beefing with Kendrick but he volunteered to be Kendrick's murder victim for our viewing pleasure. Thanks Aubrey, you put up a good fight.

Back
Top Bottom