Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Made me listen to a Macklemore verse just to hear that weak *** Drake bar.

Could’ve been a video of just a few bars but no no it’s the whole thing

Drake name drop is @ the 2:06 mark yall. Thank me later.

Jokes on me :smh:

You better than me, once I saw words I muted the shh and looked for “drake”

After Drake's pretty obvious misunderstanding of "Mother I Sober", I'm starting to think all of his "facts" are based on a half-listening of Mr. Morale and a black heart emoji left as a comment on a photo of Kendrick, his wife, and kids by a long time business partner and close family friend.

this literally what Kendrick said in the beginning of Euphoria too :lol:

lol I noticed this certain burner doesn’t interact, quote, or appear with their OG account on this thread. Kinda like not seeing Bruce and Batman in the same room at once :lol:
It's very weird to hide behind a burner. Like bruh, you're not famous and this is just a message board, calm down. I guess this person also doesn't want people to know they are fine with grown adults having personal friendships with kids. Ain't enough industry advice in the world for them to have been talking and seeing each other so much that would cause drake to miss her so much. I don't know what appropriate things I can say to a kid that they couldn't share. The optics is just weird. I would've posted all of our conversations if I were drake and got people calling me a pedo. Not about to have the feds knocking on my door at 2 in the morning looking for potential info.

It's very weird to hide behind a burner. Like bruh, you're not famous and this is just a message board, calm down. I guess this person also doesn't want people to know they are fine with grown adults having personal friendships with kids. Ain't enough industry advice in the world for them to have been talking and seeing each other so much that would cause drake to miss her so much. I don't know what appropriate things I can say to a kid that they couldn't share. The optics is just weird. I would've posted all of our conversations if I were drake and got people calling me a pedo. Not about to have the feds knocking on my door at 2 in the morning looking for potential info.
The mentor/advice reasoning is all that much weirder when you remember that there's actually a young black boy on that cast too who 100% could use someone like Drake's advice on the industry/acting more than Millie :lol:

The mentor/advice reasoning is all that much weirder when you remember that there's actually a young black boy on that cast too who 100% could use someone like Drake's advice on the industry/acting more than Millie :lol:
Caleb probably saw it too and passed.

On another note, I say we all just try to out-weird ol boy.

I think Kendrick could beat Drake in a foot race.

Boy these drake fans something else :rofl:

Did his last loyal ghost writters troll him or something cause that was unbelievably bad. How you make yourself look worse than the person you dissing?

And still talking about family members up until the very end. I really dont think Kenny's done. And when he is done, he's passing the body to someone else, sheesh.

Tweets getting deleted but apparently there's a music video with so really bad visuals. I think they really tryna end this dude.

And if Drake is real innocent and st smart, he’d know to not speak on things you’re not guilty of. But here he goes trying to clear his name on wax w/out a lawyer. All eyes on me lol

Back
Top Bottom