Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

lol Drake is sittin at home watching the new Netflix show “last man standing” and quoting Jeff Daniels now? How tough 🤣

IMG_3280.jpeg

The disdain for the boy here is crazy lol. But imo Drake has been top dog (no pun intended) since 09. I heard So Far Gone and been locked in ever since. Kanye was my favorite rapper before then. Graduation was the soundtrack to my 7th grade year. But when I hear rappers these days I just hear sons of Drake. His influence is undeniable in this generation

mainstream audience maybe. “those” people

folks still talking about Adidon tho
Yea the folks in it for the memes n content won’t care but as my Miami n’s say Drake face is dirty as a rapper now :lol:, this gon stick with him and impact how he moves and who he works with or doesn’t moving forward

:lol: i know he’a the butt of the jokes, and a lot of the **** on the internet people are putting out are hella funny, but the allegations are dead *** serious man. idk how impactful/detrimental this is gonna be on his career.
He’ll be aight. Fanbase too big, and he been on top too long. Only if the rabbit hole is truly as deep as it’s been made out to be will he fall.

Back
Top Bottom