Rapper Friends (NO HATE)

I mean like for me I had dreams of making it to the NBA, and with NBA there's like 30 teams and 15 players...so about 450 spots ...with rap there's probrably like 20 spots in each genre to make some money...now after my college hoops I saw that my chances where not happening, so I mean I'm 22 now...should I still try and make it to the NBA?

Sure go head and try, how old is your friend OP for him to be trying this.

And how is his regular life?

Most dudes that I know that try to rap can't keep a regular job or have "issues."

I think 25 or 26

Last edited:
I mean like for me I had dreams of making it to the NBA, and with NBA there's like 30 teams and 15 players...so about 450 spots ...with rap there's probrably like 20 spots in each genre to make some money...now after my college hoops I saw that my chances where not happening, so I mean I'm 22 now...should I still try and make it to the NBA?

Sure go head and try, how old is your friend OP for him to be trying this.

And how is his regular life?

Most dudes that I know that try to rap can't keep a regular job or have "issues."

I think 25 or 26

What about trying out for the D leauge or going overseas.

Dont get mad at ya boy because YOU deter easily.

Rick Ross just turned 40, PoM came out 10 years ago. That means he was 30 we he got on.

Moral of the story, if you really want something, dont give up.

He is 25/26 and what else is he doing with his life? If he has a regularjob and a source of income, cool, he can keep it up. As long as he can fund his hobby.

But yea, there are thousands of spots WORLDWIDE to play basketball man. If you are good enough, don't give up hope. The same can't be said about some damn rappers LOL

Nt swears so many rappers that are hot are trash, yet thinks is hard to get in the game?

Make sense.

If you support a friend knowing they can't rap you ain't a real friend.

I wish more people would've told their friends they couldn't rap in the past, cause then we wouldn't have so many goofy *** dudes feeling like they can do it

I think 25 or 26

What about trying out for the D leauge or going overseas.

Dont get mad at ya boy because YOU deter easily.

Rick Ross just turned 40, PoM came out 10 years ago. That means he was 30 we he got on.

Moral of the story, if you really want something, dont give up.

That was just an example bro...I know damn well my hoop dreams are out of the picture...and just lol if you think it's that easy to play overseas or dleague...there are so many hoppers who had dreams of NBA but after the college career there really is no chance of making it.

OP just salty da mami he was smitten over gave da yambs up to his aspiring rapper bro and became on of da garden tools he'll brag about smashing on records.

Let him live. Friends dont gotta always agree but friends should always support.
As long as he know how you really feel, but that you respect his grind and gone rock wit him regardless
then its all good.
But you shouldn't act like you like something and you dont, or switch up ya stance when around diff ppl

Last edited:
Is he broke? I mean if it's a hobby to him let him cook and hopefully he makes it if that's what he wants. If he's making it and not dogging his responsibilities there is no problem.

There's 2 types of people in the world...
Yea those that live in reality vs. those that live in fantasy land

Black-Guy-On-Bleachers-Meme-02.jpg

People love terrible rap music. Tell your friend to get a better producer/beat maker. People only care about the hook and beat.

So many trash "artists" out now. Damn near anybody can make it in the rap game.

Ugh, I've got a few. Luckily, some of them I really like. I honestly feel that they make good music and I enjoy listening to it when I can. One of the better ones happens to be a smart tech-savvy white guy who works as an engineer with Honeywell but whenever I listen to his stuff I'm impressed. I tell him all the time that he should go into ghostwriting.

Others that are constantly blowing up my facebook feed and then posting statuses about how the industry is working against him... sorry bro, your stuff is just trash and there is more than enough out there already.

Back
Top Bottom