Rapper gets KO'd at his own concert in the middle of a set in San Diego

watched that DJ Ak vid so I can learn about this situation.

I would say XXX sort of took the W.

He showed up to the dudes city even though they had static

He got paid for showing up. Yeah, he got Johnny Caged on camera, but he still got paid.

Allegedly, the guy that Johnny Caged him got stabbed. I'm mad at the fact that he got sent on a  dummy mission by himself. 

you were born in the 90's huh?
Lol

Y'all remember that video of some random dude talking mad ish about Rob Stone and his squad. And then he gets the paws put on him by one of Rob's homies?

Apparently rob stone's a real goon, they slumpin everybody even if they take the L immediately afterwards

Y'all remember that video of some random dude talking mad ish about Rob Stone and his squad. And then he gets the paws put on him by one of Rob's homies?

Yea main reason I know about him is that chill bill song and throwing hands with dudes :lol:

This is the vid mentioned

Last edited:
Yea main reason I know about him is that chill bill song and throwing hands with dudes :lol:

Dude in the Youtube comments section said

Ski got slumped
Wifi got disconnected
XXX went ZZZ

:x :lol:

These new ****** are weird and got even weirder names.
Thought I was alone in here lol. I was reading through the first few posts like how the hell does everyone even know who these dudes are? lmao 

All I saw was a white guy singing and next minute he was dead.. 

So is he considered a rapper or a singer? I've never attempted to listen to his stuff

Rob Stone got street cred?
nerd.gif
all he needs is one set from diego to show love and hold him down...an assortment of goons are online...

word of advice... dont mess with cali ******...especially if they are holdin down their hometown...

biggie learned this the hard way...

Last edited:
all he needs is one set from diego to show love and hold him down...an assortment of goons are online...

word of advice... dont mess with cali ******...especially if they are holdin down their hometown...

biggie learned this the hard way...

Not just Cali...
But NY as well.
Look at the Nas Tupac Central Park situation

Last edited:
 But NY as well.
Tupac came to NY and ALLEGEDLY Nas' crew allegedly had the weapons drawn. Nas had to tell them to fall back.

Well Tupac is from NY too so I guess that doesn't count
and cali gangs are rampant in NY...

and cali dudes merked both pac and biggie....

so what was your point?

Who are these kids, and why are there so many white people in the crowd? Serious question. I've gone to a bunch of hip hop shows at this very venue in SD and this crowd's a lot different from the one's I've gone to.

Apparently rob stone's a real goon, they slumpin everybody even if they take the L immediately afterwards

I've seen this video before and had no idea who this is. Still don't. But is Rob Stone the dude in the camo shirt? That dude wanted ZERO problems lmao. He was shook until his boys took care of ol boy :lol:

Allegedly, the guy that Johnny Caged him got stabbed. I'm mad at the fact that he got sent on a  dummy mission by himself. 
didnt happen.  dude who got stabbed was a concert goer not homie who falcon punched xxx, nonlife threatening too while xxx talkin bout dude not gonna make it 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

the way i see it.... dude didn't want to fight some no name random dude over nothing...

gave him chances over and over again to walk away...

then gave dude's whole team that work after it became an issue...

dude's supposed to just run around and try to fight every random kid who talks trash?

lol... you must be born in the 90's

the way i see it.... dude didn't want to fight some no name random dude over nothing...

dude's supposed to just run around and try to fight every random kid who talks trash?

Born in the '80s.

But judging from your response you must be from the burbs lol. That was not him giving the dude a chance. That was him hoping his dudes would jump in for him, which they did. :lol:

He was above someone pressing him in person, but was not above someone doing it via social media? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nah. He didn't want to fight him period...
laugh.gif

He wanted something to pop off cause he stayed with the slick comments as soon as the white boy started to walk away. If you don't want to escalate the situation, you don't keep with the sly remarks and then decide to square up when your boy throws down.

Clowns all around. It is a bunch of twenty somethings from San Diego though...

[thread="663297"]I've seen this video before and had no idea who this is. Still don't. But is Rob Stone the dude in the camo shirt? That dude wanted ZERO problems lmao. He was shook until his boys took care of ol boy :lol: [/thread]

Born in the '80s.

But judging from your response you must be from the burbs lol. That was not him giving the dude a chance. That was him hoping his dudes would jump in for him, which they did. :lol:

He was above someone pressing him in person, but was not above someone doing it via social media? :lol:
His boys were right by his side telling the other dude to walk off.

Why didn't they all just start fighting right away?

Look at how the time elapsed and location changed before anything happened.

I'm a Cali ***** and I know the sd cats who mess wit rob stone. So I don't even think you know the actual info on these situations. You are trying to prove together a scenario from a highlight reel while I'm getting info from cats who were courtside.

Stop letting social media form your view of a situation you don't have any auxiliary info on.

Why didn't they all just start fighting right away?
He was waiting for a chance to cold cock the white homie. That's obviously how they get down out there. Swing when no one's looking. If they are looking, go at em 3 on 1.

Walk up to a group of dudes repeatedly with threats of violence. Get knocked out by somebody in the same group. Claim you were jumped.

You dudes are 100% baby thighs.

Nah we just have eyes and watched the video. Those dudes are charmin. Afraid of getting touched up.

And white boy was the one suckered.

White boy's homies were jumped.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom