Rappers/ Celebrities that lie... 25/8

I've compiled a list of liars in the celebrity world. (Imo, open to discussion and questioning)

Rick Ross- Dudes whole career is based on catchy lies, we all know it, don't question me.
Drake- I feel drake until he start talking bout the streets and him seeing you on your turf and ish. He will NEVER be intimidating so long as he was in a wheelchair for tv.
Chris Brown- see CB+ Suge Knight thread
Snooki- ***** said she wasn't pregnant when she was... then had the baby, on a show... nuff said
Lindsay Lohan- Caught with cocaine, told 12 it wasn't hers and she was borrowing it.
Bow Wow- I just through him in here, wtf is he accomplishing right now other than 106 N Park? (See instagram flexin thread)

Open for discussion
Add more liars
Someone make a rozay gif, we need one round these parts

You just make sure you tell the truth. Stop worrying about the next man. All those folks on your list have accomplished things and have reached a broad audience with their talent. Meanwhile you're on a message board throwing shade at people.

Last edited:
. View media item 1152590.
w7btyg.png

Last edited:
You just make sure you tell the truth. Stop worrying about the next man. All those folks on your list have accomplished things and have reached a broad audience with their talent. Meanwhile you're on a message board throwing shade at people.

cam'ron one of my fav rappers but
laugh.gif
  = killa season 2, new color for crayola, made a quarter billion off sizzurp , catch a predator show, it'll be a hot -summer , 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom