Rappers Old Tweets: The Sequel - Vol. Caught Faking The Funk AGAIN (Chris Jericho voice)

Times like these I'm glad I was on forums from an early date and saw how internet exposure goes. You'll never catch me saying anything outlandish on the internet, especially if my name is attached to it.

Or you can just be a man and stand by your beliefs and not sellout.

Times like these I'm glad I was on forums from an early date and saw how internet exposure goes. You'll never catch me saying anything outlandish on the internet, especially if my name is attached to it.
Or you can just be a man and stand by your beliefs and not sellout.
What do my beliefs have to do with not talking reckless on the internet?

I would hope all these people stand behind what they said and owned up to it, but that has nothing to do with me saying that I would never say these kinds of things in the first place. I just know what the internet is like, its basically forever.

It has to do everything with their beliefs. They talked crazy about these artists and now are cheerleaders for them. There's certain artists I don't like and I would never sign to or do music with, so if my old tweets came out, i wouldn't look like a fool or h*e

This whole thing is dumb... just because you sign with someone or do a song with a person doesn't mean you have to worship the ground they walk on. If u ain't like a ****** song u ain't like his song so what. If you thought a meme was funny and RT'd it so what.

Now as far as calling ****** gay and then repping their click that's a whole other story.

This whole thing is dumb... just because you sign with someone or do a song with a person doesn't mean you have to worship the ground they walk on. If u ain't like a ****** song u ain't like his song so what. If you thought a meme was funny and RT'd it so what.

Now as far as calling ****** gay and then repping their click that's a whole other story.

No doubt, but most of these tweets are over the top though. I have no problem if he said he didn't like Drake's song Over or something. But when you calling them wack as hell or a homosexual, you can't come back from that.

This whole thing is dumb... just because you sign with someone or do a song with a person doesn't mean you have to worship the ground they walk on.

No...but it certainly says a lot about your integrity.

If you view someone in a less than favorable light...but choose to hide it if that someone can advance your career or benefit you in some form or fashion...it speaks a lot towards your character.

Those tweets where dudes are just giving their opinions...nothing wrong with that. The ones that gave negative opinions on people that they're currently affiliated with? That's suspect...ain't no way around it.

That would be like if God Jewels clowned Wale on NT and Twitter and then signed to BOA.

The overall theme here is what most people should have already known...and that is most of these relationships are FAKE. Most rappers really don't **** with each other. ****** put on fronts and hide it if there's money to be made. When that money slow up...then that's when the truth usually comes out.

Majin bu got some weird drake obsession. He tweeted about son so much then goes as far as someone saying they look alike. Son was at the gay bar twerking to drake every Tuesday then tweet how he doesn't like him

And thug is just thug like at this point aunt no denying what he does

CTG gave Makonnen donkey of the day for those tweets :rofl:

It seem like out of everybody he was the only one who changed his mind and started giving the rapper they was hating on props tho

King L is the worst one by far ***** went out got Drake tats :smh:

Travis Scott might be the 2nd from that last batch since he signed to both Kanye and T.I. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea but outside of Makonnen & KL nobody really said anything too damaging. Forgot to add in G Eazy... he was talkin reckless bout New Wayne

Rashadd said He Likes Schoolboy music better than KL, he said he over the Kendrick Hype, doesn't mean he thinks he's a horrible musician. Everyone else he talked **** about.... I don't think he has a song with or a relationship with.

SZA made a claim that Beyonce has looked lighter in the past years compared to the early parts of her career..... that doesn't mean that she hates Beyonce.

G eazy made a joke about Ross being fat, Ross is fat what's the problem lol.

90% of the tweets shouldn't offend the artist because they weren't really personal attacks (Outside of Makonnen & King L). Just because you don't like someones music as a rapper doesn't mean you have to constantly attack it once you have a platform.

Last edited:
The funny thing is he called him gay, but then getting another dudes label tatted on him. And what is it of, a owl :smh:

What happen to?

View media item 1337696
These rappers today just make me :smh:

Can you put out an album before you get your label tatted on you?

Back
Top Bottom