Rare X's w/ the Toe Cap??

I was watching Gentry talk abou the new skate shoes and heard him mention that around 3k pair of the White/Black X's with a toe cap made it out ofproduction before being stopped and they were worth some cash. I actually have a pair of them and was wondering if anyone else knew anything about them orwhat they would be worth.

the toe cap/piece was removed because MJ didnt like it
i dont know how much they're worth
they look ugly with the toe piece

Your right that does make them ugly, but also makes them rare. Just wondering if anyone knew anything, ill post some pics in a bit

They not worth anything, no one likes them you should get rid of them, give them to me, i need some beaters.

There not worth that much. DS condition might get you $300-350

side10-02.gif

can really see it clearly but it really turns these kicks rotten
sick.gif

most of them did come out with the toe cap, before they did stop the production of those!!!

Originally Posted by jphizz07

...DMP's for 1,000?

I noticed that in another thread..WTH? A g for some DMP's? Do you really think you will get that much, honestly?
indifferent.gif

it's okay with the toe piece but looks so much better with out it
i was thinking about picking a pair up on ebay to use as beaters but there no shot im paying close to 200 for some beaters i'd rather get another pair ofthe 23s

^^ Your not the only one I love them with the cap in the front. Without it made mine look like some dang boats. I wish I had kept my white ones ds if I hadknown that cause that made the sneak for me. I guess alot of other people disagree.

I have both the OG and Retro Steels, I rather have the OG's because they stand out from the rest of the Xs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom