Rarest US JB releases of 2011?

I think the order of least amount released would go

1) Ray XIII

2) 2011 YOTR

3) AJ VII YOTR

4) AJ I Banned

We had the YOTR VII's here in Canada but not the 2011, so I would guess there were more VII's released than 2011's which would make sense since the 2011 is a new shoe. The Banned 1's were limited in numbers but how many restocks did we hear about at the various outlets??? I dont think there was a restock of either YOTR.........just my .02

I think the order of least amount released would go

1) Ray XIII

2) 2011 YOTR

3) AJ VII YOTR

4) AJ I Banned

We had the YOTR VII's here in Canada but not the 2011, so I would guess there were more VII's released than 2011's which would make sense since the 2011 is a new shoe. The Banned 1's were limited in numbers but how many restocks did we hear about at the various outlets??? I dont think there was a restock of either YOTR.........just my .02

The quai 5s were not a US release so the Ray 13s are by far the rarest US release BINs are also super rare

The quai 5s were not a US release so the Ray 13s are by far the rarest US release BINs are also super rare

roll.gif
megatron08 wrote:

The yotr 11 release I missed it by one day and they were out

man you could have missed it by ten minites and they would be out those were gone everywhere anywhere withing ten min

Back
Top Bottom