Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Only 40+ emails today?? Compared to 75 yesterday!! I thought there'd be more lol. About 3 more hours

I so, want my gator colors tho. maybe yall can make sport colors for teams? im sure alot of sales can come in like that, football season, college football, nba faint i can see it now,

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

I so, want my gator colors tho. maybe yall can make sport colors for teams? im sure alot of sales can come in like that, football season, college football, nba faint i can see it now,
def a project in the making, hopefully down the line we get more popular. Right now it's so hard to get good publicity, just trying to jumpstart this twitter page is way harder than I thought lol.

bout an hour left til day 3! I blame Yuku for not getting me to the 100 mark. Barely at 50 entries today! All good, more chances for the people that got through today!

Man just stumbled into the thread, very nice bracelets. I have a few questions.

Where are you based out of?
Are these hand made by a few people or do you outsource it?
What brand shoe laces are they?
Plans on getting this in stores or are you gunna keep selling directly?
How many can you guys churn out a day/week?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Man just stumbled into the thread, very nice bracelets. I have a few questions.

Where are you based out of?
Are these hand made by a few people or do you outsource it?
What brand shoe laces are they?
Plans on getting this in stores or are you gunna keep selling directly?
How many can you guys churn out a day/week?
Based in SoCal, Im not the owner but a sales rep and Im in NorCal/SF
Hand made, but in a factory, not sure where.

No idea, materials are cotton and spandex tho. Theyre custom colors/pattens tho, for example Gucci Green, cognac, purple & yellow

They are sold in stores locally in SoCal, trying real hard to get in stores but its so hard.

Not too sure about the stats

Day 2 is done. 49 entries! At this point I have no prediction for Sunday lol! I got everyone down, don't worry if I dont respond back to your pm. I double check and make sure everyone is accounted for!

Raffle will end tuesday but im expecting 300+ entries so I just thought one winner out of 5 dys of entries is way too little. So im just gonna pick 2 winners now... actually maybe even 3 lol.

ahhh ok I see what you're doing I thought it was just you picking whoever you wanted to win.

Finally home from work. Decided I'm giving 3 away. 1st gets SOLD OUT Gucci Green, 2nd gets SOLD OUT Onyx 2, 3rd gets Infrared! About 3 hours and 3 minutes left to get in the Sunday entry, after that only 2 days left!!

Sorry for bumping so much. Only 10:05 here so who ever ties entering for monday early will not count! Just so this isnt a useless bump, I saw some new samples.... Oh my.... Trust me when I say it's HOTTER than Gucci Green

OP Y u no PM me back 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom