Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

I for one would be down to purchase a Black/Gold one.
pimp.gif

just ordered x2 .......edit actually it would not let me mthafxinRob pm me asap please so i can figure out what the problem is

tebow made it to the 2nd round of playoffs. i at least deserve a orange and royal blue bracelet with green lining :'( i want a gator won so bad with the gold ahhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

tebow made it to the 2nd round of playoffs. i at least deserve a orange and royal blue bracelet with green lining :'( i want a gator won so bad with the gold ahhhhhhhh
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ the entire sentence though

LOL @ FRANK you caught me slipping. but i want my gators ONE for sure. god you nazi english.

Just received  the infareds and tiffany colorway. Great quality!  and the colors just "pop" when you look at em. 
Making National colors for these would be 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how these hold up? Can you wear them carelessly (showering & working out) without them falling appart?

I got the Infared and black clip one. Took like a week and a half to get here in the bay. Other than that no complaints.

Any chance of other clip colors coming out beside the black?

Congrats on the Newbury Comics deal.

I was going to recommend them when you first started this thread, but then I saw that they already sold something similar at their stores (but they looked odd).

Originally Posted by ColdCity

just ordered x2 .......edit actually it would not let me mthafxinRob pm me asap please so i can figure out what the problem is

finally actually ordered over the phone with a rep this am for 2 ...now the waiting game is on.......

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Hmm think I'm going to buy two. Where do I cop?

i was thinking of buying a second pair but would it look funny wearing two? I bought my months ago and rock it everyday

finally actually ordered over the phone with a rep this am for 2 ...now the waiting game is on.......

a lil over a week
400963241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom