Rave expericances/advise

don't drink too much water and don't drink booze AT ALL
drink some oj and gatorade
bring a lot of gum and a passifire(sp?)
if you smoke cigs, buy at least 2 packs
take breaks from dancing, don't wanna overheat

PLEASE check http://www.pillreports.com/ and find your region and look for the pills. You don't want to end up with a piperazine or some other bad pill.

Like other people have said, don't drink alcohol. It just messes up the experience to me, and it's dangerous.

Stay hydrated. A lot of people stay on the "don't drink too much water thing," but it's pretty tough to do that. I usually try to drink a bottle of water about every hour I'm there.

If you smoke cigarettes, grab at least two packs. People are gonna ask you for one and you're gonna be rollin', so you're gonna give it to them.
laugh.gif
Menthols are the best (I smoke Camel Crush).

pimp.gif
is necessary before, during and after.

If you think a chick is too young to dance with, she probably is.

BRING A PACK OF MINT GUM.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be wary of your RAVE DADDY...as he will try to get in ur pants, and have your goodies.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

PLEASE check http://www.pillreports.com/ and find your region and look for the pills. You don't want to end up with a piperazine or some other bad pill.

Like other people have said, don't drink alcohol. It just messes up the experience to me, and it's dangerous.

Stay hydrated. A lot of people stay on the "don't drink too much water thing," but it's pretty tough to do that. I usually try to drink a bottle of water about every hour I'm there.

If you smoke cigarettes, grab at least two packs. People are gonna ask you for one and you're gonna be rollin', so you're gonna give it to them.
laugh.gif
Menthols are the best (I smoke Camel Crush).

pimp.gif
is necessary before, during and after.

If you think a chick is too young to dance with, she probably is.

BRING A PACK OF MINT GUM.

never been to a real rave but i trust my dude just broke *%%% down, good looks on that link man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by black chiney

don't drink too much water and don't drink booze AT ALL
drink some oj and gatorade
bring a lot of gum and a passifire(sp?)
if you smoke cigs, buy at least 2 packs
take breaks from dancing, don't wanna overheat

tired.gif

water gum a female to molest, glow sticks and cigs. trust me get cigarettes. i am adamant about not smoking but it is amazing
laugh.gif
thizz makes everything feel good physically so imagine the smoke permeating your lungs =
eek.gif

make sure you dress appropriate to the weather because you get extra sensitive

edit- on second thought bro maybe you shouldn't be killing more brain cells... expericances... advise???
ohwell.gif

if you plan on bringing candy, get them before you go. DO NOT buy candy from people that come up and offer to sell you some. most importantly, stay hydrated and enjoy yourself
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom