Raw video: Gang attacks couple in downtown Springfield

^Can't knock that there's, some mentally ill people out there.

Don't get people with the concealed carry showing up to the dog park with it and places where theres essentially a 0% chance it will be useful. To each their own tho.

Makes some dudes look like pipsqueks tho
Irrational gun fear. You are a puppet of liberal media. 
And what are you a puppet of?

Nothing, right? Completely uninfluenced, right?

Right. Holes. Stories that corroborate the police.

Completely ignoring that I JUST posted a video literally three posts above yours that was taken seconds after the shooting and shows two white witnesses standing on the street, and a third just off camera stating:

"He had his ******* hands up!!!"

"He wasn't a threat at all!"

But yeah. They just want to see the white cop go to jail because of the color of his skin.

Man get the **** out of here.
"Says he heard one gunshot, then 30 seconds later a second shot." There's goes their credibility because we already know that did NOT happen based on the audio of the shooting. Nice try though. From being executed on his knees, to being shot in the back, to hands up don't shoot, you guys will believe anyone who claims to be a witness as long as they are on MB's side. 
The police, the friend, and other witnesses all said that an initial shot was discharged from the cop car. That's the reason for the whole "he reached for my gun" explanation.

Then there was the chase and further shooting.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you. You're a race baiting troll.

First it's "everyone wants the cop to goto jail because he's White."

I point out that the key witnesses are now WHITE MEN and it's "well they're not credible."

Please.

Last edited:

6 dudes and that couple was still standing afterwards?

They hit like girls
Seriously.
laugh.gif
  Thank goodness it wasnt any worse though when it could have been.

Back
Top Bottom