Ray Allen, Take off the Shooting Sleeve, It won't help your worthless shot

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Alright,

I live in Atlanta, excuse me for being a Hawks fan.

Secondly, am I not allowed to have a Western Conference team as well?

I have been a Lakers fan ever since I was ten years old, and have followed them through thick and thin. An damn, I said it was all in good fun, I know it's a shooting sleeve. I'm not seriously hating on Ray, but I am hating on the Celtics. Take it or leave it, bring on the haters though as always, this is NT.

1 team
grin.gif

Sorry, I'm a Lakers fan and Hawks fan, and after being at Game 4 and Game 6 of the first round of the playoffs, the sight of the Boston Celtics makes me sick. I hate their bench, Doc Rivers can't coach, KG doesn't wanna take the big shot, Pierce thinks he's a blood, and the sleeve just gives me a reason to hate on Ray Allen. I do respect his game, but take the sleeve off you poser. Let Kobe be the only one to rock it.

Lets

Go

Lay-Kurz!
Please stop.

There is a reason why laker fans are hated on NT....

You are helping them.

im sure theres a reason for it, plus he actually started making his shots since he put that on, calm down son

correct me if I'm wrong... but the shooting sleeve is on his non-shooting hand's arm.

so maybe there's another reason.

Oh I know, he wants to be just like Kobe.
indifferent.gif

Let Kobe be the only one to rock it.

Considering Iverson was doing it before most, if not all.

Let Kobe wear it, Iverson, Vince, Ray, etc... Doesn't matter. To me, thats just really nit picking to hate on a player.
grin.gif

Alright,

I have been a Lakers fan ever since I was ten years old, and have followed them through thick and thin. An damn, I said it was all in good fun, I know it's a shooting sleeve. I'm not seriously hating on Ray, but I am hating on the Celtics. Take it or leave it, bring on the haters though as always, this is NT.

okay, so you've been following them for 2-3 years now. You've really caught the golden years.

Que?

That said, I'm rooting for Boston but I fear Kobe is just gonna straight torch them!

You know shooting sleeves are often for medical reasons right?

And even if you are just messing around, by now, you should know sarcasm doesnt come across as easy on the internet. And you're post makes you sound deadserious.
laugh.gif

And you even have Laker fans hating on you, so that should tell you how stupid it was.
nerd.gif

Sorry, I'm a Lakers fan and Hawks fan, and after being at Game 4 and Game 6 of the first round of the playoffs, the sight of the Boston Celtics makes me sick. I hate their bench, Doc Rivers can't coach, KG doesn't wanna take the big shot, Pierce thinks he's a blood, and the sleeve just gives me a reason to hate on Ray Allen. I do respect his game, but take the sleeve off you poser. Let Kobe be the only one to rock it.

Lets

Go

Lay-Kurz!

[stuart scott] HATER IN DA HOUSEEEE [/stuart scott]

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

imo, jesus shuttlesworth's shot is overrated. a shooter like ray allen shouldn't have to resort to a shooting sleeve to help his shot. mike miller is the beholder of the smoothest shot in the league.

I was half expecting you to be here and mention Mike Miller
laugh.gif

And to the OP: You're making a whole lot of the Laker fan base on here bad by posting. I say you retire that SN of yours and come back with a whole newpersona...

Alright,

so many people are like that and i really really really hate it, maybe im old fashioned or maybe im just weird but I really dislike when people justifyliking more than one team in a league because they play in different conference. I mean sure im a fan of other players on teams but its just silly to me tohave a "second favorite" team in one league. i dont really have anything worth while to add to this post I just wanted to complain about that.

Lord knows I'm made poor choices with some of my posts, but come on, at least put a disclaimer or somethin on that bad boy to protect the innocent.
nerd.gif

Christ.
laugh.gif

If the Lakers wasn't in the playoffs would you still have stated they are your favorite team?

I know a couple of AI dudes who get heated when they see ANYONE else wear a sleeve.
eyes.gif
It is mad weird.

Heads catching feelings over a sleeve.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom