Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

cookie 
eek.gif

jim gettin the drop on ray 
mean.gif

avi "ill just kill the cop" 
laugh.gif

mickey should have known to be on his best behavior, now that parole officer gonna go extra hard

this stupid reporter no one cares about sully or your reputation 
mad.gif

lee is going to get got as well thinking cookie can be dealt with like that

the son disappeared after his bday 
laugh.gif

ray trying to kiss abby in the middle of their fight 
laugh.gif

I forgot about the PO deal. Mick just cost him $250 an hour. He is gonna be pissed.

Damn I feel bad for my main man Ray. He pulls off a multi million dollar home for this *****, and she out ******* on somebody else. Then she brings dude to his home. I know he loves her too much to murk her but damn she is crossing the line on so many levels.

I'm so tired of this reporter as well. Lee is to blame for what happened. Cookie said in Ray office that money had nothing to do with it. That check had direct impact on that killing.

And is that the same Ray getting hemmed up in the previews as the one that took on the bar in Mexico? He is losing a step with all that's going on.

They sure did just leave Conor out like he wasn't ****.

I forgot about the PO deal. Mick just cost him $250 an hour. He is gonna be pissed.

Damn I feel bad for my main man Ray. He pulls off a multi million dollar home for this *****, and she out ******* on somebody else. Then she brings dude to his home. I know he loves her too much to murk her but damn she is crossing the line on so many levels.

I'm so tired of this reporter as well. Lee is to blame for what happened. Cookie said in Ray office that money had nothing to do with it. That check had direct impact on that killing.

And is that the same Ray getting hemmed up in the previews as the one that took on the bar in Mexico? He is losing a step with all that's going on.

Man please. Ray deserve all the crappy things happening to him. He has emotionally deprived his wife and family for a LONG time.

Damn shawty. I was hoping they would've got rid of his character but not like that.

Too many story lines with all these characters, which is why they can't touch on everyone in one episode. The writers have a tough job reeling it all in.

Curious to see how this season turns out.

Man please. Ray deserve all the crappy things happening to him. He has emotionally deprived his wife and family for a LONG time.
Yeah. Ray is my dude and all but he ain't no doting husband or father.
laugh.gif

His issue is he refuses to address the sexual abuse from his childhood and the effects of it on him now as an adult.

i dont blame him for not wanting to talk about it, like he said what good is is going to do her or the kids?

What deal was made where cookie had to kill marvin?
No deal was made to kill him.

The deal was for Cookie to get Marvin and those dudes get paid off or something but then the manager/agent/record exec dude pulled the deal claiming he'd just pay Marvin more instead. So Cookie said **** that, if I can't have Marvin both those ****** dying and he killed both of them.

At firs I thought he was just gonna kill the rapper dude that adopted him but he put a few in Marvin too :smh:

The deal was for Cookie to get Marvin and those dudes get paid off or something but then the manager/agent/record exec dude pulled the deal claiming he'd just pay Marvin more instead. So Cookie said **** that, if I can't have Marvin both those ****** dying and he killed both of them.

At firs I thought he was just gonna kill the rapper dude that adopted him but he put a few in Marvin too :smh:

I got that part. But just not when was cookies deal made? Like I remember the other black guy buying marvin. But when did cookie get involved and why?

At firs I thought he was just gonna kill the rapper dude that adopted him but he put a few in Marvin too
mean.gif

I got that part. But just not when was cookies deal made? Like I remember the other black guy buying marvin. But when did cookie get involved and why?
Rekon borrowed 30k from Cookie before he went in to get his label rolling or whatever, instead of being paid back, Cookie wanted Marvin because he was blowing up

Last edited:

Clearly I disagree, at least from the standpoint of the kids. The kids live normal teenage lives. The girl fell in love and started acting rebellious. There is nothing odd about a teenage girl doing that. The boy has a few incidents with violence, but look at who his father is. It's in his bloodline. Their relationship with Ray is typical for teenagers. They get mad and do dumb ****, but they love him and he loves them. Ray certainly doesn't deserve his daughter's life being in jeopardy because of some damn teenage love.

From the first season, Abby seems to me like the type that has too much time on her privileged hands. She was hurt when she found out about the young hollywood girl, but I can't say she was emotionally deprived. You can see it's a loving relationship between them. Even after seeing proof of her affair, Ray is still pushing to stay together. It all started changing when she invited Mick there, talking behind her husband's back and then constantly pushing the abuse subject. If the man has dealt with it already, leave it be.

And I don't feel that he deserves to be disrespected like that in their home. This ***** got her side piece in THEIR home. The instance of the crime is not to a pass to do **** like that. Go to starbucks or anywhere in CA to have that convo. BUT she brings dude into THEIR home to talk to THEIR daughter????

I AM NOT saying Ray was right hitting chicks on the side. I am saying two wrongs don't make a right AND it's a BIG difference when a woman cheats in any relationship.

Last edited:
Last sentence is all anyone needs to read. You're clearly biased and your opinion is not objective.

Last sentence is all anyone needs to read. You're clearly biased and your opinion is not objective.

It's not bias, it's real. If anything, she's the one in the wrong for not only cheating but planning to make a life with dude. They both committed the same wrong. She is looking to leave the relationship. When has Ray tried to make a hookup his new woman? When has Ray had a regular?

"I really don't understand the hate for Abbey, Ray is an emotionally distant adulterer. He is no way a good husband or father. He uses money to buy his family's love when all they really want is for him to be there. An Ray knows this but refuses to do it. Abbey is starved for love and attention, not just women, but all people crave that. So i don't understand how she can be faulted for looking elsewhere for it. She even tried to rationalize Ray's behavior to the therapist and he pulls her card when he calls Ray's "gifts" for what they are, bribes.

Ray is the guilty party in that relationship."

A post I made a couple pages back. And Abby's comment about the Truesdale house shows I was correct.

But with the new developments Abby is also just as dirty. But Ray could've avoided all this.

I mean he had his own apartment. She clearly been dealing with it. Everyone has a breaking point though. And really we only know what has been talked about these first two seasons. Doesn't Ray tell his daughter in "Walk This Way" that Abby came back to him. Who knows what she had done?

The reason I feel that the there is a difference regarding infidelity is the emotional aspect. Typically, women are going to be more tied in with an affair. They seek love and most men tend to seek sex. If she never did anything outside of kissing that yoga instructor, look at how far gone she is after seeing the cop a few times. She let that thang marinate before it went. Ray sleeps with women randomly. The only real planning could be considered as him drunk dialing Kate! Yeh, he will hit it if she comes back out there. But right now Abby ready to take a vacation with the cop.

No sense in speculating, I base my opinion on what is known. An what is known is that Ray drove Abby away with his infidelity and emotional distance, and also with the way he has sex with her. She tried to make it work but Ray would not change. So she found all the things she was missing in her relationship with Ray, in the cop. She was looking for a lot which explains the depth of her feelings. They are both incredibly guilty. But Ray sparked this whole thing...based on what is known.

Last edited:
"I really don't understand the hate for Abbey

She's a woman...this is NT :lol:

Abby told the cop she's only been with Ray in the past 20 years...which is why it took her longer to let dude smash. Abby's seeking attention/comfort. She gave dude a typical side chick speech that guys give to keep them from bouncing. :lol:

There's nothing random about the chicks Ray smashes they're all helpless chicks through his work. Them and forcing himself on Abby has nothing to do with sex.

Between Mickey being Mickey, his mom,sister ,GF dying and being molested you can't compare Rays situation to a typical one. He has WAY more issues than some realize.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom