Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Had the first 3 episodes DVR'd.

First episode drew me right in similar to how the Sopranos did (I related these two in my mind). I thought it was very very good.

Second episode got a little awkward only because I didn't know if Ray's Dad was gonna molest his kids or what whole angle would take place, so I was on edge and nervous how things would turn out.

Third episode got me back on track.

First impression is that Ray's wife is annoying as hell. Just a dumb bird doing things to spite her husband, whom she's upset at, only to eventually regret ever doing such a thing (letting Ray's father in so quickly). Ray's stone cold. Voight is every bit believable to be a scumbag. The brothers dynamic is interesting. I'm intrigued to see how this all plays out.

Last edited:
Checking out episode 1 right now

Edit: loved the first ep...probably gonna run through 2 and 3 right now on demand :lol: smh

Last edited:
look like Scandal mix wit the fix it dude from Pulp Fiction. Will check out.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ Bunchy and Daryl fighting like little kids the whole episode

Solid episode tonight, John Voight really brings a great element to this show. I hope he's on for the long haul and not just for this season.

mickey is jokes

daryl comes from MONEY , that house was crazy

stepmom on moesha still got it

Last edited:
Solid episode tonight, John Voight really brings a great element to this show. I hope he's on for the long haul and not just for this season.

I was thinking he may try some **** that pushes Ray to the edge and he dies in the season finale but I hope not I hate and love his character...dude was at the club lookin like he popped a molly :rofl:

Last edited:
What a great episode tonight. Jon Voigt is absolute gold and the story lines are really picking up nicely.

Yoooo, I'm paying attention to the credits and I see that Ray's right hand man Avi is Manolo from Scarface

That's killa. I couldn't figure out where I recognized him from.

I'm loving the show. If only I could wait til the end so that I could watch them consecutively.

Mickey is one annoying old man :lol: :stoneface:

I can get not having it in you to clip an old man. So get another old man to do it :lol: :smokin

I feel the show will only get better with James Woods increased appearances.

cant lie i knew his face but couldnt remember from where

been ages since ive seen scarface. deserves another view
When he appeared in the movie Traffic; I couldn't quite place him and then it clicked. It's good to see he is getting work still.

cant lie i knew his face but couldnt remember from where

been ages since ive seen scarface. deserves another view
When he appeared in the movie Traffic; I couldn't quite place him and then it clicked. It's good to see he is getting work still.

Back
Top Bottom