Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

Idgaf I'll take him on Carolina we just lost one of our best RBs

DeAngelo Williams?

:rofl:

You can't be serious right now.

Bruh, D-Will has been trash for a WHILE.

He's been holding back J-Stew from breaking out for a good 4-5 seasons now.

Doesn't help that Ron Rivera is insanely stubborn and insisted on a committee approach with D-Will as their lead back.

D-Will was the better pass-blocker but J-Stew is and really always has been a premier talent, he's just injury prone.

Ray Rice is absolutely the last thing true Panthers fans should ever want mucking up that backfield.

Ya'll also drafted Cameron Artis-Payne who'd honestly be a far better fit in ya'll system than Ray Rice in the event J-Stew gets hurt.

But for all intents and purposes J-Stew is ya'll lead back and I for one would not be surprised if he finished top 5 in rushing this season, barring injury.

Last edited:
As for Ray Rice, the last we seen son was in '13 absolutely stinking up the Ravens backfield. Son ran for 660 yards on 214 carries for a paltry 3.1 YPC average.

Dude was absolutely ghastly.

At this point he'd likely play only an ancillary role, likely a receiving back, for a team. Not unlike a role Gio Bernard now has behind Jeremy Hill in Cinci but probably with even less volume.

I doubt the Pats want to incur the PR hit after all that's transpired this off-season.

The Cowboys are unlikely to be suitors with young Joseph Randle already offering a similar skill-set. They need a big back to pair with Randle since McFadden is well.....absolute garbage.

IMO I don't see him signing until June. Right now Knowshon is still getting his health back and Ahmad Bradshaw (who prior to his week 11 injury was having a great year) just recently finished dealing with his marijuana possession charge. So teams are still assessing the field, we'll likely see some late signings.

Truth is Rice may in fact be done and if he is signed we will not see him in the same capacity as we did in his pre-2013 glory days.

Last edited:
DeAngelo Williams?

:rofl:

You can't be serious right now.

Bruh, D-Will has been trash for a WHILE.

He's been holding back J-Stew from breaking out for a good 4-5 seasons now.

Doesn't help that Ron Rivera is insanely stubborn and insisted on a committee approach with D-Will as their lead back.

D-Will was the better pass-blocker but J-Stew is and really always has been a premier talent, he's just injury prone.

Ray Rice is absolutely the last thing true Panthers fans should ever want mucking up that backfield.

Ya'll also drafted Cameron Artis-Payne who'd honestly be a far better fit in ya'll system than Ray Rice in the event J-Stew gets hurt.

But for all intents and purposes J-Stew is ya'll lead back and I for one would not be surprised if he finished top 5 in rushing this season, barring injury.

I can't say he's been absolute trash. And stew is my boy but the reality is that son can't stay healthy. I'm not saying take rr as the lead back I'm saying id give him a shot for chump change.

Last edited:
Don't want ray on the pats at all...never liked his style and he was always overrated except for a couple seasons

Back
Top Bottom