Real Men Burn Candles: Yankee Candles are Buy 2 Get 2 Free

i love candles. i love keeping my spot smelling good. I buy the majority of mine from bath & body works and white barn though. got a couple godiva ones from nordstrom. females love when a dudes crib is comfy and pleasant to the senses, i recognize that and adjust accordingly.

scented oils and oil burners are the truth too.

Never mind...you make them 'large' candles and it works. Thanks OP!

Last edited:
Just to kind of piggyback off what OP was saying... ladies LOVE the candles. Adds a completely different element to your apartment. Show's maturity and up-keeping. And honestly, coming home from work after a long day and stepping into a fresh, clean smelling apartment is one of life's small pleasures :smokin

I figured out the problem I was having :smh: it only works on jar candles and not on vases :smh: I can't do the jars. They will look crazy out of place in my house and plus I have a few of the vase holders

I'm going to call and see if they will do it on vases since they are the same price.

I'm sad these are out of season...this is my :smokin

Code isn't working for me. Do you put 4 candles in the cart or two? Can i mix and match candles?

So i put store location search on their site and no actualy Yankee Candle store is near me. Theres a bunch of stores (flower shops, bed bath beyond, hallmarks and giftshops) that carry Yankee Candle.

They all appear with WHOLESALE next to their names and locations. Can i bring my coupon in to any of those? I'd love to save 5 dollars. Bout dat frugal life.

So i put store location search on their site and no actualy Yankee Candle store is near me. Theres a bunch of stores (flower shops, bed bath beyond, hallmarks and giftshops) that carry Yankee Candle.
They all appear with WHOLESALE next to their names and locations. Can i bring my coupon in to any of those? I'd love to save 5 dollars. Bout dat frugal life.

some places will and some won't; I think Kohls will honor the coupons

New code for buy 2 get 2 free. This applies to large candles only.

CHAD or 2FREE

Any recommendations?

Never scooped at Yankee Candle.

Target is my steeze though, scooped up holiday candles as well as Glade Holiday themed Air Freshners the other day...

Pumpkin Spice and Apple Cinnamon. Makes it feel like the holiday's, then I step out of my place and it's 80-90 degrees, :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom