Real NYC Grimey 90s Rap

BIG: warning, wickedest freestyle, the what, whats beef, long kiss goodnight
Hov: d'evils, 22 two's, friend or foe, a million & one questions, brooklyns finest
Wu Tang: 7th chamber, bring da ruckus, da mystery of chessboxin
Big L: 98 freestyle, hardpack, da graveyard, let em have it L, danger zone
Nas: life's a *%***, halftime, one love, memory lane, the world is yours
Gangstarr: mass appeal, work, you know my steez, skills, full clip, right where you stand

To_the_Death.jpg

you play this in da whip, guaranteed you're gonna snuff someone on your way home....

pimp.gif

You can almost post any song produced by Nashiem Myrick, son has mad joints in the 90s. Bad Boy, CNN and some other cats in the mid to late 90s. Happy to see The Commission posted, it came out in 2000 but I still think it's one of the hardest rap songs ever. Beat and content is too much. I don't know to embed videos, if I did I'd post a few

To da dude who post shynes's "commission".....U shall be blessed 4 dat good deed! LOL, but naw that cd was my @!#$ when it came out. Then again to everyone who posted, u all will be blessed 4 those good deeds! LOL

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

To da dude who post shynes's "commission".....U shall be blessed 4 dat good deed! LOL, but naw that cd was my @!#$ when it came out. Then again to everyone who posted, u all will be blessed 4 those good deeds! LOL

This!!! ... Big L, Pun, and Mobb Deep myfaves from this genre of rap...Thanks everyone for puttin me on some new ol ishh lol

Back
Top Bottom