Real Talk: What Can A Parent Do To Prevent Their Daughter From Being A World Class %$$#?

The title might sound like a joke but seriously, what can a parent do?

You think kids will listen/follow good leadership from a parent but you REALLY are fighting against their peers when it comes to making those type ofdecisions. You only have but so much time with them during the day. Just seems stressful for all of you parents out there.

You really can't use FEAR because then she will rebel.

You can't give a GREAT amount of freedom because then she will abuse it.

How would you make her "hip" to the game

Take her to one of those sexpose (spell check) where all the females come out at the end crying and she will be fine

*john mayer* fathers be good to your daughters, because daughters will love like you do*john mayer*

Nothing really, it is all luck of the draw. If you shelter her she will wanna rebel, if you let her go out and party all the time she may become one. Onlything you can do is tell her what's right and wrong, and the dangers of multiple partners also state that it isn't right for a guy to be with alot ofpeople so she doesn't feel you are setting a double standard.

raise them right, be a good example
it works for the most part...some slip through the cracks.

my ex told me her pops said he was going to sew her box up if he ever caught her with a dude.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Nothing really, it is all luck of the draw. If you shelter her she will wanna rebel, if you let her go out and party all the time she may become one. Only thing you can do is tell her what's right and wrong, and the dangers of multiple partners also state that it isn't right for a guy to be with alot of people so she doesn't feel you are setting a double standard.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

raise them right, be a good example
it works for the most part...some slip through the cracks.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

there is nothing you can do, if she wanna ++%$, she gonna ++%$ u feel me?

Yeah, you 3 just said everything I wanted to say.

If you a dad just love your daughter and give her attention so she doesn't go out and look for it from other +%%#+*

Give them a horrible/funny name that will lower the chances of them getting popular in school and start having sex at an early age.

On the other hand, it might increase the chances of them committing suicide due to being sad, so I don't know. It's your choice.

Theres NOTHING you can do and I mean NOTHING at all. Having a daughter=rolling dice
laugh.gif

That's part of why I don't want any daughters.

Really though, just raise them right. It's not really a big issue for any one from my culture
pimp.gif

I'd hope to have a stable of stong women influences in her life that she could look to for guidance. My mother wasn't much for words, but she was amodel for my sister mainly because of her actions, living a lifestyle that a young women (in my opinion) could follow and admire.

As a father, I'd hope to have an open relationship where she can be open about things that are important to her, while maintaining a role of authority.

But I think the mother has more of an impact on raising a girl.

I have a daughter and I am not worried at all. I teach her good morals, and make sure she focuses on sports and education.

My Lil girl will be 9 this year. My biggest fear is that she will do something like this. Just from growing up and having strict parents, the more you tell menot to do it, I do it. If they were a little less strict and just took the time out to explain the consequences of my actions, I might have been ok. It wasmore like "You do this I'ma beat yo @@@".
The only thing I can do is raise her the best way I know how and just explain to her the consequences of her actions. Like just make wise decisions. If yourgonna have sex just make sure you protect yourself and make sure you are comfortable with giving yourself to that person. I'ma let her know all the @#%that could happen, from being talked about, from him telling everybody, people making up lies about you....Whatever we seen growing up and how we talked aboutgirls being @#*!%#. I'm not gonna try to put all this fear in her. She has to learn from the mistakes she will make in life. All I can try to do is preventher from doing so by putting her up on game.

It has alot to do with the way the mother is I think. She may tell her daughter to be this or do that but if shes in the streets doing the exact opposite thekid will figure it out eventually.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I have a daughter and I am not worried at all. I teach her good morals, and make sure she focuses on sports and education.
1. Thats the thing. It isn't only about what YOU teach her.

2. Focusing on sports presents a WHOLE 'Nother issue.
ohwell.gif
. You knowwhat I'm talkin bout Macho Man?

I think 9 times out of 10, kids will value what their friends say more than what their parents say. You gotta teach your kids to have good judgement early sothey know the difference between right and wrong. In the end, they're going to do what they want and you're right, freedom will be abused, and fearwill cause them to rebel. Your daughters will date the wrong guys and will have sex...it's inevitable. You just gotta hope you raised them to have betterjudgement than their peers...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

real talk....

if i have a daughter, imma drop serious knowledge on her as soon as she develops breasts...

"you know these boys just want the box, right?"

and other tidbits of knowledge i drop on NT all the time..

im talking from 9 years old, she will be programmed to be, not only a prude, but very very very stuck up

shes gonna learn "game" by the time she gets in the 6th grade.....therefore, when she's approached, she'll realize "damn, pops was right..."

and play all the boys who want her box

Until my son shows up playing the good ole i dont wanna have sex routine and the good ole i just wanna care about your mind and feelings game and its in thebag
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom