real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

MJ, D.wade, Shaq married black girls and look where they are now

I dont see the Kobester complaining
pimp.gif

I'm on my phone so I can't edit...im not sayin all white women are weak minded but the ones that mess with blk dudes (especially the blk dudes whodon't mess w/ blk women) are...usually these dudes can't handle a strong blk women so they go after weak minded chicks so they can run over them

I find that the black women (in my experience) who always get angry @ interracial dating either have terrible dating choices, aren't desirable due tobaggage or couldn't get a man of any race due to other issues

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

pimp.gif

ok, and Strahan and O.J. married white women u see how that went.....

MJ and Juanita are still cool.....and he clearly had no issue giving her 17 years of handwork even though it was in the form of $. I"m sure MJ was nosaint while they were married....

D-Wade cheated...wheres her fault?

And aren't Shaq and his wife back together?

There's a difference between obnoxious Black woman and "strong" Black women.

A lotta these chicks get this $%$ twisted and cop attitudes as a defense mechanism and wonder why brothers don't wanna put up with it.

I wouldn't deal with an attitude either. If you can't talk to me as a mature adult and communicate the problem, I wouldn't wanna be with you.

There's stubborn obnoxious white girls out there as well. I can say that white women/girls I know tend to be extremely easy going. Would I date a whitegirl? If she has a natural tan, is cool and shares my interest. () Is (). Its just the body and mind it comes with that's different.

I think some of these sistas who get mad @ it are also mad @ the fact they're not attracted to white men anyway.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

pimp.gif
Wasnt he 'complaining' when he cheated on her???

because white girls are loyal..........................and I dont even mess with them like that

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If they're married, it might be because they're in love. If it's just their girl, it's cuz she's doing something right in the bed, they actually like them, and most white girls are easier to handle in a relationship especially when cheating is involved.

wow...

hey there forgot about jae...

This week he's moppin' floors, next week it's the fries
So, stick by his side
I know this dude's ballin, and yeah that's nice
And they gon' keep callin' and tryin'
But you stay right, girl
But when you get on, he leave yo' %$@ for a white girl

Back
Top Bottom