Real World 29 vol... With a twist (ex's)

Yo nothing tops the scheming and ratchness that goes on at the Bad Girls Club. RW been taking the L for years now.

That's the problem the show has run into. There was a time when it was groundbreaking, but reality TV has passed it by. Hell, the show's OWN production company has passed it by with Bad Girls Club lol (also a Bunim/Murray production). I thought that they'd stuck so strong with the format for so long that they wouldn't change, but they caved. We'll see how it goes.

:lol: They're trying so hard for ratings.. Real World has been trash for a while now

The Challenge, doe..

images

:pimp:

They should do a reunion season with the most unstable characters and then call it quits.

CT

Adam (Vegas 2)

Tanya

Frank (San Digeo 2)

Ayiiia

Puck

Nia

Trishelle

etc...

Challenge is washed too. Nobody wants to watch 40 year olds cry anymore.

RR was over when jersey shore took a dump on them. Then they tried too hard to top them but never could.

Last edited:
real world fell off when they went away from what the show is called "real world" .......they were allowed to get random jobs and all kind of stuff back in the day.....it was literally reality tv......now the **** all scripted and wack

The baddest chick will always be that Nympho from Austin.

And of corse Svetlana

:lol: Reunions? ya'll must think these people are ageless. Who wants to watch 50 yr olds try to pay bills and find a babysitter back home.

Challenge is washed too. Nobody wants to watch 40 year olds cry anymore.

RR was over when jersey shore took a dump on them. Then they tried too hard to top them but never could.

Some of you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Nobody on the Challenge is 40 years old. I think the oldest these days is Paula, Aneesa or CT. They're early 30s.

Also, Jersey Shore was never their competition. And RW never tried to "top" Jersey Shore. They just kept doing their thing. RW made its shift after the first Vegas season. That was the turning point for the show. Not competition from Jersey Shore, which, as you'll notice, does not exist anymore. So, yeah, RW really took a massive hit because of Jersey Shore. Except it didn't.

Some of you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Nobody on the Challenge is 40 years old. I think the oldest these days is Paula, Aneesa or CT. They're early 30s.

Also, Jersey Shore was never their competition. And RW never tried to "top" Jersey Shore. They just kept doing their thing. RW made its shift after the first Vegas season. That was the turning point for the show. Not competition from Jersey Shore, which, as you'll notice, does not exist anymore. So, yeah, RW really took a massive hit because of Jersey Shore. Except it didn't.
O hush. Everything was in competition with JS and last I checked snooky and Jwow have a show. They were paid millions for a reason. JS took over. I bet denna made more money in 2 seasons than CT has yet lol

O hush. Everything was in competition with JS and last I checked snooky and Jwow have a show. They were paid millions for a reason. JS took over. I bet denna made more money in 2 seasons than CT has yet lol
What does this have to do with anything? Jersey Shore cast gets paid. RW cast doesn't. 

Bump.

I don't care for real world, but I might watch this one as it was filmed in my city. It airs tomorrow night.

Also, I met the black girl, Arielle, earlier today. She said she got smacked by some guy at a bar one night. Will be watching for that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom