Real World 29 vol... With a twist (ex's)

Competitive lames. Rather spend time winning trying to win this chick than actually getting a better one. They're both simps though.

met that chick arielle before, i think she went to uc berkeley. surprised that she would even be on a show like this :lol:

Maybe I was just watching a different show/episode but where were they fighting over the chick?

Thomas definitely did not upgrade like his gf thinks
sick.gif
i actually think Thomas' ex is 
sick.gif

Jay's girl has the title for hottest chick in da house 
pimp.gif

Upcoming episodes will be interesting. I think Corey got his ex pregnant.

Jenny's hypocritical ***.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Wants to have her cake and eat it too with Corey, but gets mad when ol' boy mentions talking to other women. Then tries to rally the troops to get him out the house.

Don't see how Arielle is a model. She isn't attractive to me in the slightest; her girl Ashley on the other hand is
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I don't think she's all that either.. but she's better than who he's with now 
sick.gif

I just started watching last night the previous two episodes.. don't remember which one jay is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I don't think she's all that either.. but she's better than who he's with now 
sick.gif

I just started watching last night the previous two episodes.. don't remember which one jay is  
laugh.gif

The little DJ guy with the low taper fade.

Dude's an herb for trying to do dirt behind the camera and lie about it, but what happened to his mom is 
mean.gif

Jay was the one trying to avoid the cameras while being confronted of kissing that chick in club. he trying to be slick saying "not in front of the cameras, etc..." BUT dude...you still have your mic on and we can hear everything you are saying.
laugh.gif

i actually think Thomas' ex is :x

Jay's girl has the title for hottest chick in da house :pimp:  

Tom's ex looks like she a had a stroke or some kind of surgery on her face. She isn't attractive to me at all, I think Tom is just a simpy type of dude, and since he lost his virginity to her he holding on. If he had G he would do much better. The tattoo chick is an upgrade, but not by much considering. She is cute minus the things in her ears :x. She is a cute girl but that is about it. Tom is a punk and this girl is going to run his life due to her insecurity. She even said that she is going to mold him :smh:. He need to get his balls back, hit the gym and start knocking some real **** down.

Jenny's hypocritical ***. :lol: :smh:

Wants to have her cake and eat it too with Corey, but gets mad when ol' boy mentions talking to other women. Then tries to rally the troops to get him out the house.

Don't see how Arielle is a model. She isn't attractive to me in the slightest; her girl Ashley on the other hand is :pimp:

There are lots of models black and white that are unattractive in the face but very successful in the modeling world. Her features, are what make her beautiful to them. She is very tall, great bones structure **** like that. To us she has no body, no ****, or ***, and she is manish, but they think she is beautiful.

Episode was excellent

Had me feeling sorry for the cast because their getaway just got destroyed

Word, that ruined their entire experience. I don't understand this "ex" thing. The only one who truly has an ex is the tattoo chick. Everyone else is still sleeping with their ex, or in love with their or trying to get back or some other bs.

Last edited:
I pretty much dislike everyone on the show besides the lesbians and Jay.

Thomas called Brian immature, but Cory is talking about fighting over some chick he's just tapping and just met?

Ashley looked like she was 40

Smh at the people fighting over average white girls on this show. 2 meatheads fighting over a fat chick.

Yeah, I don't get it at all.

She can have sex with a dude in the house, and she's talking about not being made a fool out of? She went from being with another dude, to talking about a kid?

And she reminds me of Robin, Robin was needy, had low self esteem and needed a man.

thats all jenny really has, tig ol bitties. after finding out how she just let dude smashed repeatedly i wouldnt be talking relationship with her. after that i couldnt respect her.

Cory and Jenny's ex are bound to scrap. Egos and beer muscles outchea.

"Are You The One" has far better females. Every single girl in that house would get it starting with Kayla.

they need to mix it up more...the exes should get with each other instead of dealing with the same people

The asian chick's boyfriend not showing up messed up that possibility. It would have been interesting seeing him and Tom's ex pair up.

Jenny is a nutcase.

Back
Top Bottom